Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Loving the system!

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CamoSnide

Recruiter

01-20-2015

I for one am loving this madness that is going on.
Look how worked up everyone is getting.
Restrictions left right and centre.
So glad people are getting punished all the time now.
Keep it up riot! Much love! <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JagPrime

Member

01-20-2015

Yeah, be positive ;-) I am positively angry now ;-) (joke).

But I'm not sure it contributes to a positive atmosphere.

Noone dares say a word lest to get CR + RR

Time to go to the white board again ;-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiGeneral

Senior Member

01-20-2015

Quote:
Noone dares say a word lest to get CR + RR

Strange.
In my last games there was plenty of chat.

Could it be that only chat restricted people are afraid?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JagPrime

Member

01-20-2015

Ah, good monologues do marvels to occupy yourself when fighting bots ;-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiwah

Senior Member

01-20-2015

Why do you keep attacking people over game modes?

Besides you're off the mark, the latest matches Kiwi has played were PvP games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JagPrime

Member

01-21-2015

Dude, I will top answering to you and your best pal KiwiGeneral. This KiwiGeneral guy wish me to be dead in another thread and you cry because you feel attacked while i'm not even talking to you ?

You guys are just sycophants, co-dependent of Riot (and on each other). You attach your ego to the idea you have of 'Riot and universities' and try to inflate it to compensate your lack of self-esteem and absence of own opinions. You are the real trolls here.

Every single time someone says he got sanction you get there to blame them and culpabilize them. From Riot's tips: don't blame people when they do a mistake.
You are severely failing doing so.

I don't have time to invest anymore in trying to explain there is a life out of this game, which also exclude judgments you promptly make on other, by procuration of Riot's authority which you don't have.


You don't exist anymore for me. You're just no worth my attention which quite frankly, while you show you despise me and my opinions, are quite eager to get. Go find someone else to justify your existence. Riot will do for the moment. If you lick their boots enough, you might get an extra skin.

No answers for you anymore. Or the only suitable for your kind: indifference. I have the general idea of your mindset: "I need a authority to back me up even on the most trivial subjects. I have to be dependant of it because I cannot exist if I'm not in the shadow of something bigger".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiGeneral

Senior Member

01-21-2015

Quote:
This KiwiGeneral guy wish me to be dead in another thread and you cry because you feel attacked while i'm not even talking to you ?

I simply asked if you were telling the truth or were lying again.
Also, you were attacking us in several threads.

Quote:
You guys are just sycophants, co-dependent of Riot (and on each other). You attach your ego to the idea you have of 'Riot and universities' and try to inflate it to compensate your lack of self-esteem and absence of own opinions. You are the real trolls here.

Seeing that I ahve no connection to Shiwah, how can I depend on him?
Absence of opinions? Ah so you call it if people disagree with you and refute your "points".
Kay.
Okay try to explain me, why I have no opinion of my own, if I base what I say on what Riot says AND my own obersavations of several thousand reform cards.


Quote:
Every single time someone says he got sanction you get there to blame them and culpabilize them. From Riot's tips: don't blame people when they do a mistake.
You are severely failing doing so.

You mean, because we don't believe what they say? because we don't antagonize Riot?
Why should anyone believe what you people say?

Quote:
I don't have time to invest anymore in trying to explain there is a life out of this game, which also exclude judgments you promptly make on other, by procuration of Riot's authority which you don't have.

I know that there is a life outside of this game. I participate in it too.

Quote:
You don't exist anymore for me. You're just no worth my attention which quite frankly, while you show you despise me and my opinions,

Somehow you react on things that don't exist, strange, eh?
But then, I don't despise you or your opinions.
Your "opinions" however are uninformed and only there to antagonize Riot.

Quote:
Riot will do for the moment. If you lick their boots enough, you might get an extra skin.

Strang, how everyone like you has to resort to pity personal attacks.
Esp. after they have no points left.

Quote:
No answers for you anymore. Or the only suitable for your kind: indifference. I have the general idea of your mindset: "I need a authority to back me up even on the most trivial subjects. I have to be dependant of it because I cannot exist if I'm not in the shadow of something bigger".

Nope, you failed again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Candle Light

Senior Member

01-21-2015

Quote:
CamoSnide:
Loving the system!


This thread reminded me of some old biblical saying:

"Love the sin, hate the sinner", if my memory serves me right.


1