Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

screen rotation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theKingRedDragon

01-20-2015

i personally get very confused with free camera, but you need to release the camera if you are on the red/top side of the map
how about a setting that lets you rotate the game 180 degrees and you could play on the red team as if you were on the bottom side
With summonres rift i could see problems with implemeting it, but not with aram.
What do you guys think?

V31751

01-30-2015

Yea I know what you mean. And I do not personally see too much problems in rotating rift map also. I do play with unlocked screen all the time but even with that your vision is often weaker when you play on the red side. Let's see.. Dominion is well balanced for both teams, so why it is not possible to flip other maps sideways?

kawaii red

02-01-2015

Just something you've got to get used to I highly doubt there's going to be anything done about this, mainly because it's not that big of an issue.

V31751

02-03-2015

Quote:
kawaii red:
Just something you've got to get used to I highly doubt there's going to be anything done about this, mainly because it's not that big of an issue.

Yea, but it being an issue is really not the case here. I do not really mean that it should be an option - more like the map should be rotated sideways as default.

qwerty5522

02-04-2015

Quote:
theKingRedDragon:
i personally get very confused with free camera, but you need to release the camera if you are on the red/top side of the map
how about a setting that lets you rotate the game 180 degrees and you could play on the red team as if you were on the bottom side
With summonres rift i could see problems with implemeting it, but not with aram.
What do you guys think?

Not really i mean its not a problem on top side its. Bad if you think i Would want to red side see that they are red in they healt bars. That Would be good that all the guys see same.