Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surprise for my friend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue DragonBall

Recruiter

01-19-2015

Hi folks, I have a question, and I hope someone can give me the answer. I want to surprise my friend by giving him a skin, so I thought: I am going to wait until a champ that he likes playing is on sale. Now that Aristocrat Vayne's price is reduced to 260 RP, is the time that I want to do this, but in the gifting center it shows I need 520 RP for that, while i wanted to save money. Is this because you cannot gift skins for Saled prices, or do I have to wait a bit, since the RP Sales just changed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue DragonBall

Recruiter

01-19-2015

Ignore my post, I just saw News and I noticed the rotation is for 20/01-23/01, which means they post the Sales a few hours before it goes live.