Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unstable client since the 5.1 patch (at loading screen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baboopa

01-19-2015

Since the patch, Ive experienced a bug at the loading screen that makes the game crash. I have a good computer and fast connection so Im always among the first to reach 100% at the loading screen. My problem is that the game seems to crash after the rest have reached 100%.

To clarify, Im reaching 100% and then I wait for the other and I can see their percentage progress but when everyone have reached 100% nothing happens. And no, I dont alt+tab and yes my pointer is not the window pointer but the LoL-hand.

You might think the problem is easily solved by just reconnecting but here comes the real problem with this bug. When restart the LoL-client, I cant reconnect. I just get a black screen and behind that, a popup that says my game has crashed, check your internet connection. After 3-4 client restarts, I usally get into the game, 4-5 minutes into the game =(

Anyone else got this and know how to solve it?

PalliMalli

01-22-2015

Same for me, does anyone know a fix?

Sir Percevall

02-07-2015

same problem for me, any solution?