Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so its over i stop play league

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr lova lova 2

01-18-2015

hello!

i guess riot do it they ban me 35 game from ranked and 75 chat thered time 3 time i get this ban and i swer to god i dont get any report i want help from admin from any body can help me what happin to my account is bug or glitch its not because im bad or something riot pls pls some 1 help me this i cant take it any more i cry after i see this ban 3 time always me ;-; this is unbelievable pls heeeeeeeeelp me

Kageryu

01-18-2015

Riot/Admins generally don´t post on this forum.
The higest possibility for answers is from Support ( http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ ).
Be polite and insistent and you´ll get past the templates and speak to an employee.

And in case you really stop:
I wish you lots of fun in the game of your choosing.

kipants

01-20-2015

what?

TheNevidian

01-20-2015

Yep, it's not really motivating people this loop of punishments even tough you haven't done anything wrong after the punishment was done.. Sorry for the english not the best as you can tell...