Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whats the purpose of this forum section?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kageryu

01-18-2015

Yea, i will surely take an hour or two skimming through the backlog of this forum from the past 1-2 years to find you a similar thread.....

Sorry, NO.
Not gonna waste my freetime for that.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

But u do come to my thread sayng thinks like ur ideeas are not unique, nice trolling.
Nothing has a solid point without proof.

Kageryu

01-18-2015

Seriously?
Calling me a Troll?
Because i said its highly unlikely that your arguments and ideas are unique?

Sometimes i don´t get people.

A thorough google search later:
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1039772

Now please i want proof that i am a Troll, please.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

Well im actualy happy some ppl think the same, although i see the same struggle when he posted.....
Why are u a troll? Easy because u completley ignored the point of my topic and the only thing u wrote is that my ideeas are not unique, like ur tryng to prove im not special in some way? I know im not rofl, im actualy pleased that some ppl thought the same.

Kageryu

01-18-2015

For knowing that you are not unique you made quite a deal out of it.....

Quote:
And i doubt i use the same arguments im not a clone made in a lab, i can actualy think for myself and i got my own ideeas and thoughts.

How can you see this and not think you seem to make yourself special. You started with this ****.
And the point of your thread was very shallow to begin with.

What i think:
This forum is currently used as a primary place for people venting about their restrictions, a few people acually wanting help/informations.
I for one am one that likes to give advise and help, although i don´t post as much anymore as i used to.
And all i did here was a quick injection that was more or less a remark on the side. But you seem to think i was attacking you or meaning harm.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

WOW, sayng that im not a clone like person makes me think im special? thats f....d up, being a diferent person with its own thoughs and ideeas is bad now, ok.(i didnt expected some1 would make the same thats the only reason i wrote it)
So yeah u got +1 point for that but talking about bad behaiviour when u only play co-op-ai and u played 2 weeks ago and then 1 month ago and u have no ranked history, i got almost 1200 normal games won and played like 2k, i got almost 1k ranked games played i experience true toxicity everyday i know what im talking about, if u wanna help ppl, 1st understand them, and u will only do that if u play as much as some ppl.
For example if i play like 5 games per day in atleast one of em some does a cancer insult or death wish or some badd stupid stuff to me or some1 else, seeig these so often just changed me and i started to flame back without even thinkin im actualy becoming a flamer.
(i never used cancer insults or death wishes, i got family members dead of cancer and in 25 years old i know that sayng such **** is dumb af)

Kageryu

01-18-2015

Quote:
talking about bad behaiviour when u only play co-op-ai and u played 2 weeks ago and then 1 month ago and u have no ranked history, i got almost 1200 normal games won and played like 2k, i got almost 1k ranked games played i experience true toxicity everyday i know what im talking about, if u wanna help ppl, 1st understand them, and u will only do that if u play as much as some ppl.

Now i´m stunned.
How does in any way, shape or form do my playing preferrences detreact from my knowledge about the system, insight into player behaviour in general, and gaming experience of about 17 years?

Its completely irrelevant how much i play.
Currently i have other games i enjoy and therefore i don´t play as much LoL, so what?
Does that change anything?

I´m honestly wondering how that is an argument. Care to elaborate?

Dame

01-20-2015

I tell you this forum's purpose: raging and flaming...

JagPrime

01-20-2015

@Youngandbald
It is true that there are some sycophants around here ;-). I'm still trying to have them open their eyes and see that there is more than one idea that counts. And more specifically, some ideas that come with some nuances. I'm not giving up :-)

To get back to your initial post and question?
I would think, this forum section is meant for people to express their opinions (bad or good) about the system. This with the ultimate goal to improve the 'justice' system in league.

I guess it is also to let people that got punished to come here and express their anger so that it just doesn't build up. And maybe, if we're still a bit human (even us flamers) to get/give some compassion.

I agree that it would help if some would just not prey on those to try fuelling their anger by assuming they are the ultimate good and detain the ultimate truth. (I'm not looking at someone in particular ^^)

So to you, I have to say : let's serve our time with a smile. It's only a game, we are humans, we fail keeping our calm sometimes, let's improve whether this 'system' helps or not.

KiwiGeneral

01-20-2015

Quote:
I would think, this forum section is meant for people to express their opinions (bad or good) about the system.

Mep, wrong.
There is a forum for that, this one is not.

Quote:
I guess it is also to let people that got punished to come here and express their anger so that it just doesn't build up.
No, not really.
venting can be done in diaries or blogs.

Quote:
And maybe, if we're still a bit human (even us flamers) to get/give some compassion.

Why? You have all deserved that, why should we have compassion with you? YouT sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.