Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whats the purpose of this forum section?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

Hello,
I have a simple question.
Whats the purpose of the section Chat restriction enquiries when there is no tribunal anymore and no reform cards?
All i see is people makin posts asking stuff like why or how etc, i see no red post at all only the same people everyday replyng and trolling this section in their almighty knowledge and understanding of the situation.
It has become some sort of an amusement to the ones that browse this section and reply, they actualy think they help ppl with info when all they do is condemn them without knowing anything about the person who gott banned or the facts, i strongly suggest this forum section to be close until tribunal re-open, since the ppl asking for feedback here never get it anyway since its the new Riot policy "we punish u for things only we know".
Thx
(now i await the regular people that browse "cough" troll this section to downvote, go for it boys)

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

See? I got a downvote without a reply, this proves exactly what im sayng.

KiwiGeneral

01-18-2015

As if this forum was useful when reform cards were around.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

EVERYTHING would be much useful then what it is today, ur only posting to ppl and counter anything they say in every post i saw u do it so many times, this is why im suggesting this should be closed.

Shiwah

01-18-2015

When reform cards were a thing, people like you thought this section was a waste.

Why the sudden step back?

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

U judge me? Do u know me? How could u say people like u ? Do u compare me with a section of ppl based on what? See, this is why this section is usless only ppl acusing and countering ppl's ideea's thoughts without actualy thinking, i mean how could u say im one of those ppl.
I used the tribunal since beta, and i was never banned until season 4.

Shiwah

01-18-2015

Some people never got banned by Tribunal because the Tribunal was too slow. So they got slapped with CRs instead.

And lol, I'm not judging, I'm saying that you use the same arguments that people that were against Tribunal used to say.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

I didnt flame for 3 seasons, cuz i was busy having fun, but in season 4 it all became a dayly basics of cancer insults and death wishes which i havent heard so many and so often in other seasons so i flamed back(never used cancer and stupid insults like that tho).
And i doubt i use the same arguments im not a clone made in a lab, i can actualy think for myself and i got my own ideeas and thoughts.

Kageryu

01-18-2015

Quote:
And i doubt i use the same arguments im not a clone made in a lab, i can actualy think for myself and i got my own ideeas and thoughts.

Sorry, but given the amount of players(over the last few years), the chance that you have absolutely unique ideas and thoughts/arguments is basically zero.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

Show me a thread like mine then.