Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

is there a link between chat ban and ranked ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shileka

01-18-2015

i have a ranked ban since my first chat restrict, like 3 or 4 months ago? i didn't really bother winning my drafts bacause i don't really care about ranked and preffer teambuilder, can i get chat banned again if i don't work on my ranked ban?

Shiwah

01-18-2015

Quote:
shileka:
can i get chat banned again if i don't work on my ranked ban?

I don't believe so.

GangrelCat

01-19-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Quote:
shileka;18432058:
can i get chat banned again if i don't work on my ranked ban?

I don't believe so.

I doubt you are immune to new Chat Restrictions if your Ranked Restricted.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

shileka

01-19-2015

Quote:
GangrelCat:
I doubt you are immune to new Chat Restrictions if your Ranked Restricted.

that's not what i meant, i meant if i don't work to get rid of ranked restriction, do i get chat restricted again

Shiwah

01-19-2015

In that sense, I believe you can't get chat restricted because you don't work off your ranked restrictions. It's your behaviour that determines if you get a chat restriction. But there's no guarantee that you don't get your ranked restrictions increased by additional matches required to clear them.

GangrelCat

01-19-2015

Quote:
shileka:
that's not what i meant, i meant if i don't work to get rid of ranked restriction, do i get chat restricted again

Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Then I fully agree with Shiwah's answer.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie