Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lower Priority Queue Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarioPsycho

01-18-2015

Hello.As you can see my name is MarioPsycho.. near the start of the last seaosn, i started having problems with the game.It would start and then i would get a ''Maestro error'' but that wasn't the problem.Whatever. I would recconnect 2-3-4 mins after the game had started, win the game,but i was banned for leaving the game.. although i never.. left.. so yea. I got banned and banned but i allways tought it would fix itself.. i tryed repairng, instaling 3x again and again. Nope. Now again. It just goes either Maestro eror, or just black screen, when i try to recconect without restarting the computer it just stays the same.When i do restart and i join in 5 or 6th minute. We win the game.- You left a game, you are evil, and today was the last day i standed it.I don't think the foult is in me because other friends have the same problem.I would like you to remove the lower priority queue games that i have to play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiGeneral

01-18-2015

Nope.
if you ahve problems, fix them.
If you can't fix them, don't play.
Ask for help in the help&support forum or ask the support.
Also, test your connection/gear/whatever in custom games, Leaverbuster isn't active there.