Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help 4th time in a row?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiwah

01-18-2015

Quote:
Youngandbald:
There is no way in hell it says there i can and i will be banned without reason or proof

I never said it.

I actually stated Riot could do it, if it suits their fancy. So no abuse intended, especially because you're aware they have the power to do it.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

I know that they could im just sayng even if they could they shouldnt do things in such a maner, tribunal is much better since u had reform cards, now u got nothing

Skarlandczyk

01-19-2015

i never get gan since tribunal time now i must play 1 week to end resticton time ,then i play 1 week and again got restricton ... time to switch game ...

WesleyM

01-19-2015

i think the best riot can do atm is,

giving everyone a second chance, the forums are overloaded with people saying they got chat restriction x2,x3,x4,x5 etc

maybe we should make a website and overhanded to Riot games

WesleyM

PCG SupA

01-20-2015

i have the same issue im very friendly too the enemy aswel and i get this chat restrection arrggg