Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help 4th time in a row?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WesleyM

01-17-2015

Recently i got a week free of chat restriction, played tons of ranked game.
got friendly's, honorable opponent, also was really friendly against my team/enemy.
HOW I MEAN HOWWW is it possible i getting chat/ranked restriction for the fourth time again?
riot plz do something about it cuz its not good for the community at all.

VincentW

01-17-2015

You can send a support ticket asking for their help maybe.

Tennis0201

01-18-2015

same problem as me xDD

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

Only thing that will ever help is the Tribunal system back with reform cards, only thing that can stop the abuse of Riot to its own customers that they bann without proof or giving back feedback.
(Who said communism is a thing of the past? )

Shiwah

01-18-2015

Quick info: Riot would have any rights to ban without "giving proof" because your account is, truthfully speaking, theirs.

Read up the EULA

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

Exactly that leaves u so vurnerable to abuses, which they actualy do since its obvious the chatt bann is determined by a program and not human factor, since they would need waaaay too many employees.

WesleyM

01-18-2015

is there any chance they gonna reset everything ?

Shiwah

01-18-2015

Quote:
Youngandbald:
Exactly that leaves u so vurnerable to abuses, which they actualy do since its obvious the chatt bann is determined by a program and not human factor, since they would need waaaay too many employees.

Why should it be an abuse? You agree to it every time there's a new patch.

Youngandbald

01-18-2015

There is no way in hell it says there i can and i will be banned without reason or proof it is suggested that they can do it but no company would go as far as to actualy do it in the gaming business.

KiwiGeneral

01-18-2015

Quote:
Suspension/Termination.
By Riot Games. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION AND WITH NOTICE TO YOU.

ToU (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse)
You know, reading what you accept every patch could be helpful.