Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My client crashed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klundalak

01-16-2015

As the title says it, for unknown reasons, my server went from 128 ping directly to 500 ping for no reason in the mid of a match. Checked internet connection and firewall, nothing wrong. Tried a second match and the client just failed to connect with server. Charged with leave buster (so sad). Really sorry to those who were affected by me. Yes, I did submit a request in the support. It is really strange though, my client is able to differentiate from me disconnecting manually and the server crashing which is causing the disconnection, but even if I was notified that it was due to a crash, I was still charged with leave buster!? I wonder what my next step is. Most probably, to wait?