Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Launcher and Client positioning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Photo

01-16-2015

For those 13 or 15 inch MacBook users like me, the launcher and the client window is always too close, or hidden under the dock.
Is it possible to position the client towards the status bar on the top? It's really annoying having to move the windows.

Can we make that happen please?

Sincerely

CptFixit

01-19-2015

Quote:
Photo:
For those 13 or 15 inch MacBook users like me, the launcher and the client window is always too close, or hidden under the dock.

I think that's just you. I run on a 13" as well and my launcher + client are always neatly where I positioned them at the first start: in the middle of my screen.

Taelon

01-20-2015

I gotta agree with CptFixit. My old 2k29 MacBook with 13" showed everything neatly within the desktop (personally I found it to be too small so I stretched it past the dock)