Tribunal Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascaroth Ironass

23-05-2011

Morning.
Whats the plot with tribunal rewards? I have been voting carefully on my 3 cases per day since its up and running. When can i expect the IP? It's not my main incentive to help in the Tribunal, but i'm curious ^^
Feels **** good to punish a player who's like "RIOT will NEVER ban me"...

So long, Ironass

Zeonsilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

23-05-2011

Thursday.

Ascaroth Ironass

23-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeonsilt View Post
Thursday.
Noob. It's Friday, Friday, gotta get IP on Friday.

Chamirus

23-05-2011

9. Can I expect a reward for assisting the Tribunal?

Yes! If your recommendation matches the final verdict, you will receive a reward in the form of Influence Points (an indeterminate amount, but likely comparable to that gained by a few hours of gameplay) for your civil service. However, if you vote on a case, and the majority disagrees with your assessment, you’ll receive no rewards. The system is designed in this manner in order to create an incentive for Tribunal members to render thoughtful, intelligent decisions on each and every case that they evaluate.

We will also be taking into account the frequency with which a Tribunal member votes against the majority in order to weed out those players who are either voting excessively erratically, out of touch with the general will of the community, or deliberately attempting to disrupt consensus.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/faq#9

Zeonsilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

23-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaroth Ironass View Post
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=203526

BartiriX

22-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaroth Ironass View Post
Yeah you do not realy have to call him a noob for that. Do you?

BartiriX

22-12-2011

And honestly,
I think the Tribunal is not about rewards but about learning
how you should handle this. I do not realy see this as: 'oh lets
just vote for the IP!' but more like 'Here you can learn how to
judge people for what they do!'

So people please notice that it is for punishing people the
right way and NOT about IP!

BbyukA

22-12-2011

@BartiriX
Agreed. But still I think the reward is not worth the time it takes.
From my own experience, if you wanna really judge the player the fair way, you have to read the whole chat log, check stats/items... it takes an average time of about 1 to 5 mins for the great majority of the players. Let's say 2 mins/case even if it's often more than this. I judge 15 persons a day every weekday. I think I reach smthg like 11/12 "good verdicts" per day cause I try to "pardon" players who don't deserve a ban when I know every other judges will just click yes and skip to the next case, wait 1 min and click yes again... (refer to the LoL news : 94% of the tribunal cases lead to a ban).
So that makes it 30 mins per day, 5 days, I get around 200 IP for about 50 cases everyweek for a minimum of 2,5 hours of work... And the worst part is that I know the player who only skip cases and click yes every single time reach "better verdicts" than I do and so get more IPs...

Maybe some higher reward more control from Rioters on verdict would be a good idea?!

TiagoBlackStar

23-12-2011

@Bbyuka
i agree on that one. most of the people just wait the 1 minute to end then click pardon or punish ,depending on their mood. we that want to be fare and dont ban the people that doesnt diserve ban , we that are trully helping riot banning the unfare and offensive players , get less reward then the ones that ban unfairly. in other way , there is no good way to control that , they do this for them not have the work to see 100000 reports or more a day , and judging all of them themselves , to control the IP given to one or another fairly it would require riot staff to viem all the reports themselves , there is no sense in that. so think of it this way , if ur not home , are in work dont have nothin to do cant play the game is not installed and cant be installed in that pc just do some tribunal stuff for not losing IP in those free hours XDD

Failblogxzjee

30-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartiriX View Post
And honestly,
I think the Tribunal is not about rewards but about learning
how you should handle this. I do not realy see this as: 'oh lets
just vote for the IP!' but more like 'Here you can learn how to
judge people for what they do!'

So people please notice that it is for punishing people the
right way and NOT about IP!
wannabe adult much?