Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please what about Yosemite now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chantorque

01-15-2015

Hi guys,
im running League on a macbook pro with Mavericks and thanks God i did not experience any problems what so ever...
When Yosemite came out i decided to wait to avoid any bad surprise and by reading here on the forum i think i did the right choice.
Now that have been released several updates and patches, i would like to know if the problems on Yosemite are still present and what kind of problems are they.
I want to update to Yosemite but if i have to give up on league...well, no.

Thank you.

CptFixit

01-15-2015

I started playing League on Yosemite and have never had any issues whatsoever, beyond the occasional bugsplat when I lost network connectivity.

JokerDaDevil

01-16-2015

Quote:
Chantorque:
Hi guys,
im running League on a macbook pro with Mavericks and thanks God i did not experience any problems what so ever...
When Yosemite came out i decided to wait to avoid any bad surprise and by reading here on the forum i think i did the right choice.
Now that have been released several updates and patches, i would like to know if the problems on Yosemite are still present and what kind of problems are they.
I want to update to Yosemite but if i have to give up on league...well, no.

Thank you.

Hi there. I only installed LoL on my mac after I upgraded it for Yosemite and it is running perfectly. No problems at all. Mine is a macbook pro retina 13" 4gb ram.