Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting chat restricted for winning games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiwiGeneral

01-16-2015

Quote:
3 strikes and your out system would be much better, 2 warnings (or chat restrictions) then a permaban.

New tribunal will be like this.

Drag0n W0lf

01-16-2015

When is this coming in and are they going to actually read the reports, because the tribunal is done by players who may not even read the things and just click whatever they feel like at the time

Gorantharon

01-16-2015

Quote:
Drag0n W0lf:
When is this coming in and are they going to actually read the reports, because the tribunal is done by players who may not even read the things and just click whatever they feel like at the time

Old Tribunal worked fine. It wasn't taken down because of errors in punishment, but because of database issues slowing it to a crawl.

All of this will still not prevent trolling. Even those three strikes will mean you will have flamers and trolls.

You will also never be able to read ALL reports, that's just impossible.

Drag0n W0lf

01-16-2015

If you cant read all the reports it begs the question of why they have them then, if they know some aren't even going to get read.

Drag0n W0lf

01-17-2015

Ive just been reported again for defending myself out of the game in the lobbey against an idiot who was blaming me for losing the game, despite the fact it was a team effort. Now that its another report that had NOTHING to do with the game, he was just a rager looking to get his own back on the world, am I going to expect another ban?

If it is it shows the absolute flaw in the full reports system

Cobaltmotari

01-17-2015

Quote:
Drag0n W0lf:
Ive just been reported again for defending myself out of the game in the lobbey against an idiot who was blaming me for losing the game, despite the fact it was a team effort.

What do you mean by "defending myself"? How do we know you're not just another player who thinks that retaliation is the same as defending yourself in this context?