Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How could I get yet another chat restriction?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GamerzX3

01-15-2015

I have no idea how this thing works but it does clearly not work ok. And yes I am mad now because this is tottaly not legit. A few games ago I got some reward because of my good behaviour then 5 games later in which I DID NOT TRASH TALK OR ANYTHING I WAS ONLY POLITE, I got another chat restriction...

How is this even possible? I want to communicate with my team but yet again I can not, because some rage player throwing reports+ because he was bad or for some other reason.

I really have no idea, but riot you need to change this! Last 10 games I did not provoke or do something to get a chat restriction for 70 games!

I need your opinion and help? Shall I just mute everyone and not speak forever in LOL? Or will I again get chat restriction?

Thanks for your time.

JagPrime

01-15-2015

You got it right
Start the game, use the cmd: "/mute all"
That is the new idea of conviviality and freedom of speech.
We all fear sanctions now, so just go along :-)

Just have to hoep that muting does not get you reported for having you refusing to communicate with team :-)

Shiwah

01-15-2015

You can contact support to have your answers, but not chat logs.

And "refusing to communicate" reports never got anyone punished.

JagPrime

01-15-2015

Quote:
And "refusing to communicate" reports never got anyone punished.

And it is because everyone knows that they will use the other options that make you get a punishment...

KiwiGeneral

01-16-2015

1. "Freedom of Speech" doesn't apply in Lol.
2. "Freedom of Speech" doesn't allow you to abuse others.

Quote:
And it is because everyone knows that they will use the other options that make you get a punishment...
[citiation needed]

GamerzX3

01-16-2015

well the system is totaly broken, they should stop sending ineligible CR to accounts they don't deserve it. I cant wait for this 70 games to go by and wait for the new CR to bit**slap my account...

Kageryu

01-16-2015

Quote:
I have no idea how this thing works but it does clearly not work ok.

This is seriously the worst start of a thread you could do.
At least try to inform yourself.

GamerzX3

01-16-2015

Quote:
Kageryu:
This is seriously the worst start of a thread you could do.
At least try to inform yourself.

I informed myself quite well, try to understand what the post owner is trying to tell, before typing on the forums... Its a phrase if you havent heard it, "clearly I have no idea how the system works", because you expect it to work, but then it just doesnt.

Cobaltmotari

01-16-2015

Quote:
GamerzX3:
I informed myself quite well

Is that why you openly admitted that you had no idea how the system works at the very start of this thread?

ActiVati0N

01-17-2015

you will only get reported for bannable offences, nothing else