Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support = Troll / Lazy!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiup

Recruiter

01-15-2015

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/15623262

Now I'm just sick and tired of this.

My account is bugged, Cant be any other reason, getting restrictions after restrictions. Even tho I have improved.
Dec 20: Legendary tells me What I say ingame is: "Im afk" "You suck" "4x reports on xxx"
I said these things ONE time! ONE! And "You suck" was a joke to a friend. (He didnt report me... But someone else did? )
Is that really how you gonna treat me? Restricting me for 4x 70 cr/ 35 rr? Just because of ONE (Well, Three!`) messages?
"I am afk" I said, because My whole team gave up, everyone started trolling, running in and dying on purpose. So why shouldnt I go afk? ^^ And like I said, it was only That ONE game.
And I did write "I agree" . And have never been afk after that. (Unless internet connection / Game bug appears...)
Qoute Legendary: <<Unfortunately, the amount of restrictions can seem large to players, but you seem to be making good progress. Just remember to keep being a consistent positive player in all your games.>>

Nov 30: Bubblegum: Keep up this neutral attitude and you'll be able to make it through your games.

So tell me. Why am I still being restricted!? Please?

And randoms, I just dont care about your negative troll-comments or if you dont believe me.
Had to post this somewhere.

Shiwah

01-15-2015

When you get off a restriction, you're under probation.
Stuff like:

Quote:
"Im afk" "You suck" "4x reports on xxx"

Gets you restricted again much faster than an unrestricted player would. In short, you're not allowed to snap even once, as long as you're under probation.

Yiup

Recruiter

01-15-2015

Like I said. Only Once, and I have already been pounished. It was 2-3 months ago I said those things.(ONCE)

Shiwah

01-15-2015

Muh, sorry, I misread that sentence.

Anyway, it could be the system hasn't determined you're in the clear yet. The support guy told you you're being neutral, and while being neutral is a legitimate attitude, it takes slighly longer than "puking rainbows" to be completely unrestricted.

In short, keep up your current behaviour and you will be in the clear eventually.

Yiup

Recruiter

01-15-2015

Might be. But I dont get it cuz:
30 nov: "Neutral behaviour"
20 dec: "Consistent positive"

10~ jan: Recieving 4th 70 cr/ 35 rr.

^^ It just doesnt make sense