Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes within seconds when you press "P" to open shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackH90

01-15-2015

The game crashes when I open the shop immediately when the game has started.

Sequence: I play ARAM, when it's done loading, I immediately press "P" to open the shop and after that the game crashes. I can reconnect again, but I lose a couple of minutes to reload the game.

CptFixit

01-16-2015

Time to open a ticket with support, to report a bug. Please follow their instructions on how to make the required information package, so they can gather all required info about your Mac and your LOL build.

Loco Mateo

01-26-2015

This happens to me also now and then...
Game freezes right in the beginning while opening the shop.

I don't know how many bug splash reports I have send...
Looks like Riot takes Mac users not seriously.

CptFixit

02-01-2015

Ah but wait... Do you mean "freeze" as in nothing at all responds? Or do you mean you have to wait a second or two before the shop opens at the start of the game? I've always thought the latter to be normal behaviour and not a problem at all.