Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If I was chat restricted once, do I still get a Mystery Gift?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Browníe

01-15-2015

My account was banned too, because a hacker had taken my account and it was locked down for security reasons, but I am pretty sure that doesn't count. But as the title says, my friends who got a Mystery Gift even though being chat restricted atleast once, and banned loads of times for afking, flaming & other negative behaviors and he still is going on today. I just feel it is a Little unfair that someone who has done all that get a Mystery Gift, I am fine without one but I am not fine with someone who haven't even improved in their behavior gets one, it annoys me to think of someone who didn't even make the effort to change their attitude for the better gets a reward.
Sincerely,
/Browníe

Shiwah

01-15-2015

When were you restricted?

Browníe

01-16-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
When were you restricted?

A couple of months ago, I don't remember the exact date.

Shiwah

01-16-2015

Then, I'm sorry for you but you're not supposed to get the mystery gift, since your restriction happened in 2014.
Your friend, as well, wasn't supposed to get it, but there was a system error (recognized by Riot) that made some unworthy people slip through and get it.

But you will be able to harvest the rewards Riot will distribute during 2015, provided you don't get restricted again or, worse, banned.

Browníe

01-21-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Then, I'm sorry for you but you're not supposed to get the mystery gift, since your restriction happened in 2014.
Your friend, as well, wasn't supposed to get it, but there was a system error (recognized by Riot) that made some unworthy people slip through and get it.

But you will be able to harvest the rewards Riot will distribute during 2015, provided you don't get restricted again or, worse, banned.

Oh no no no, I am not planning to get banned and I have never goten banned, the only punishment I have ever goten is that one restriction for 28 games.