Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat restriction over and over?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YasuoMasters

01-15-2015

IS there an end to this bull****? I finsihed my chat restrction ,and in the last 45 games i didnt even say a ****ing word, since i know trollers are just reporting for fun, or some some unknown reason..Instead of this chat restriction bull****, maybe keep an eye on AFK ,TROLLES AND UNSKILLED PPL WHO RUIN RANKED GAMES

KiwiGeneral

01-15-2015

1. Yes there is an end to restrictions. However, you have to actually work on your behaviour to get rid of it.
2. Your current restriction has nothing to do with reports.
3. Afk and trolls are already getting punished. inb4 "QQ I still see afk and trolls in every game"
4. Being unskilled will never get someone punished, except by losing games.
5. If you get matched with unskilled players, this speaks a lot about your skill.

YasuoMasters

01-15-2015

I never lost my lane. And talkin how bad others are, explains how much bad u are

Shiwah

01-15-2015

Not losing lane isn't all the game is about.

Overall, some people are delusional enough to think they belong to Challenger division, while calling out their own teammates for their mistakes.
But there's a reason you're on the same MMR bracket.

KiwiGeneral

01-15-2015

And winning the lane wins the game automatically?
Also, you die a lot, which still gives the enemy a lot gold. Esp. since you do kill enemies, which gives them even more gold.

You know, you could try focus on your game play and not others.