Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

'Unknown Error' at Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0LSn0R

01-15-2015

So I was with 4 of my friends in Champion Select, I picked Amumu but I wanted to switch to Rengar. Then there appeared a loading message, I still kept receiving their chat messages. It just froze at 'the game is about to begin' and i received an 'Unknown Error' message, so I restarted LoL and tried to reconnect (which, of course, didn't work).

The screenshot: *******http://i.imgur.com/w4XtVzQ.png[/IMG]

I can assure you there's nothing wrong with my internet, because it was 15 minutes ago and I'm just posting this. They have to be losing their game without a jungler, and I feel bad for that. Is there a way to make servers more stable? Oh, and not getting banned would help too, because it's not my fault.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0LSn0R

01-15-2015

It appears that this doesn't accept the first part of ******* and instead puts a few *****'s in it. Great. Now you have to copy the link :|