Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat Restriction x 5 ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KsonkO

01-14-2015

Hi guys ! As I can see (and expected that) not only me having that problem...

Rioters ! You should really suspend that system for a bit with Chat Restriction and think of any new system you could have instead...

What can I say? I got my first Chat Restriction together with Ranked Ban, just before the Season 4 ended, almost straight after Riot decided to take the ban off my account cuz they don't know how to charge someone for RP he bought and they block ur account after a month time -.- OK, MAYBE I could even flame so the first Chat Ban was fine.

I'm gettin 80 Chat Ban off within 1 week, that's easy. I got my 40 wins to get Ranked unlocked in 4-5 days I think. Wasn't hard either... BUT ! As the Season was almost done I decided to Spam Talon on Ranked as much as I could as he's my main...
After I got my Chat Ban off I decided to mute all in teams if they flame each other or just not talk at all. Only ask for blue's etc. Or Say "Ty".. And what? I got another 80-Game Chat Ban cuz I carried too many games solo...

That's happening all over and over. As I can delete ppl so quick with over 200 Ranked and almost 400 Normals as Talon... So as a Reward instead of nice "honorable opponent" I'm gettin "Negative Attitude" or "Offensive Language" -.-

RIOT PLEASE DO SOMETHING ! And stop copying the same text in answers in e-mails, as remember that some ppl may have brothers playing LoL and writing to u as well. Then share that e-mail... Stupid answers saying:

"Hello KsonkO,

While the Tribunal is in recess, we're unable to provide specific chat logs[...]"

AND THEN:

"We've investigated your account and found higher than average levels of toxicity as a result of your actions in the matches you play[...]"

Please Rito decide urself what u saying, as u saying that u can't see logs and then u tell me that u can see higher toxicity activity... O_O WHERE DO U SEE IT IF U HAVE NO LOGS ?!

KsonkO

01-14-2015

Oh !!! I forgot ! U know what u told to my brother after he wrote u about his Chat Restriction ? TO LET YOU KNOW BEFORE HE GETS CHAT BAN !!! Really ? Any more super extra ideas? How should he know that he'll get Chat ban just because he went 11/1/5 as Yi and won game solo and 4 ppl said he will be reported (from enemy team). After he relogged BOOM ! Chat Ban !

GangrelCat

01-15-2015

To provide Chat Logs means giving you the Chat Logs, which certainly doesn't mean they can't look at them. They have the complete Chat Logs and Statistics of every game that was reported, but no easy means or rights to give you that information.
I'm sorry, but if the Support states that you are still toxic in your games then that is it.
Try to look critically at how you react to people in game and know that toxicity is not only verbal. Also keep in mind that both the Champion Select and Score screen chats are checked as well.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

KsonkO

01-15-2015

I know how I react to ppl in game and I do know that toxicity is not only verbal...

And no, if support states I'm toxic then they DO NOT have access to any logs, they just see how many reports I got probably.

PS Awesome, after writing that post/thread I got chat ban and ranked ban... Wow GG RITO ! Awesome ! THANKS !

Candle Light

01-16-2015

Quote:
GangrelCat:
I'm sorry, but if the Support states that you are still toxic in your games then that is it.

Lie. Support people are not Gods.
You might wanna consider learning to practice the benefit of the doubt concept, GangrelCat.

GangrelCat

01-19-2015

Quote:
Candle Light:
Lie. Support people are not Gods.
You might wanna consider learning to practice the benefit of the doubt concept, GangrelCat.

One does not need to be a god to read the chat logs.
I trust Riot support more then players.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

Candle Light

01-19-2015

Quote:
GangrelCat:
One does not need to be a God to read the chat logs.
I trust Riot support more than players.

One doesn't have to be a God to practice benefit of the doubt concept either.
You can trust whomever you like. It's not about trust, it's about respect you show to basically random people.

By the way, this Gandhi quote you glue to your every message is not making you look smarter.
It rather makes you look like a peacock. But keep it up for now, you'll grow up from doing this eventually.

TakeAwayMyPain

01-19-2015

I haven't played League of Legends since 15 December 2014 but today I got 41 matches chat ban and 21 matches ranked ban. This system is broken I think.

KiwiGeneral

01-19-2015

Quote:
TakeAwayMyPain:
I haven't played League of Legends since 15 December 2014 but today I got 41 matches chat ban and 21 matches ranked ban. This system is broken I think.

Not playing the game, won't reset the reports against you.
The only broken thing is your behaviour.

TakeAwayMyPain

01-19-2015

Quote:
KiwiGeneral:
Not playing the game, won't reset the reports against you.
The only broken thing is your behaviour.

You get reported when you win a ranked game. This is how the report system works.

Try to be polite before you say something about someone's behaviour, then we talk.

Thank you for your comment anyway.