Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for the best players for Tournaments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

What is a Wolf

01-14-2015

Greetings EUW,

Myself and my co-admin, GrosPigeon, have decided to carry over one of our smurf accounts from NA to EUW. We’re the people who have created this Guide (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4414608) as well as this Tier Tist (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4721837) (they’re both outdated by now, but we still showed a high level of devotion to the format). Perhaps we’ll even release new content in this forum

The reason we chose to have a foot in the EUW scene is because over the last few months, we’ve noticed a certain trend about European servers; they tend to host more ARAM tournaments. One of our theories is that perhaps with more tournaments being available on a server, there will be a better competitive scene. Another reason we chose to give EUW a try is because of our ping. Over the last few months, ping for NA players in the east coast has seen a rise. With a ping of 110-120 in NA while maintaining a solid 105-110 in EUW, it’s not even a barrier at this point. Who would have thought that East-coasters have better ping in EUW than their own home country. Oh, silly Riot.

Since our main tournament roster in NA is unable to transfer over (for ping reasons), we’re looking to create a brand new team on the EUW servers.

Me and pigeon have pretty much participated in and won every single NA ARAM tournaments. We haven’t lost a single round yet. There hasn’t been a single other ARAM team that was able to reliably beat us, not even in ARAM queues, even though our queues last for around 30-50 minutes, sometimes even hours.

We’re looking for very experienced and active players who would be willing to participate in every ARAM tournaments we can find. Back when you could check for your MMR, we played around the 2600-2800 elo range (using op.gg, kassad.in and summoning.net). That’s the type of players we want to recruit; the top 1% best players. We don’t necessarily want smurf accounts, we just want good players. Also keep in mind that we're VERY demanding. We'll call you out on your mistakes and ask you to itemize differently if we see you're not doing something optimally. You have to be able to take criticism.

If you think you qualify, feel free to talk a bit about yourself in this thread and if we see potential, we’ll give try a couple of games with you to see if we’re compatible. Me and Pigeon are both francophone, but we both speak English fluently, so language isn’t a problem.

Buddelmuddel

01-15-2015

Hi,

well i think im not the right one, cause i play without ts. Additionally i seldom play ambitiously, mostly just to relax. Then my elo will be lower then yours.
But i usually have a diamond player for me in the opposing team, i play all champs in all varieties (hope i know most of the aram builds, and if you dont know tank gangplank, or ap tank nasus which are really good, i would love to share) and i always play team-oriented.
Well if you need a sub sometimes, or just need a player for a normal aram, im there^^.

GrosPigeon

01-15-2015

Thank you for posting Buddelmuddel. We'll hit you up once we make our transfer, which should be in about a week from now, depending on when we receive the RP reward we will be using to pay for our transfer :P.

I'd also like to add that I will be streaming our games on EUW from 5 to 10PM CET. The schedule isn't final, as I will also be streaming on NA. I will post more about this later.

What is a Wolf

01-20-2015

I'll be moving over on Jan 22nd.

V31751

01-30-2015

Would be interesting but I bet I am not good enough. I mean I am nowere near at the top 1% even tho I have played my good share of ARAM with 79,000 takedowns and 1400 wins with championpool as high as 105. And I have no idea what my elo is. I have played with everything from unranked to challenger.

V31751

01-30-2015

Quote:
GrosPigeon:

I'd also like to add that I will be streaming our games on EUW from 5 to 10PM CET. The schedule isn't final, as I will also be streaming on NA. I will post more about this later.

And I would like to know where I can watch this stream? Would be nice to watch "pros" playing my favorite map and win as Urgot.

EDIT: And please, do not get me wrong. I love Urgot and have nice amount of pentakills with him.

GrosPigeon

01-30-2015

Quote:
V31751:
And I would like to know where I can watch this stream? Would be nice to watch "pros" playing my favorite map and win as Urgot.

EDIT: And please, do not get me wrong. I love Urgot and have nice amount of pentakills with him.

I will be streaming soon on twitch.tv/grospigeon (http://twitch.tv/grospigeon). But first I need to tweak some final things.

Edit: Also Wolf's favourite champion is Urgot so you might seen some Slamgot plays :P

V31751

01-30-2015

Quote:
GrosPigeon:
I will be streaming soon on twitch.tv/grospigeon (http://twitch.tv/grospigeon). But first I need to tweak some final things.

Edit: Also Wolf's favourite champion is Urgot so you might seen some Slamgot plays :P

Uuuh neat! Do you guys have specific set of champions you own on your accounts or do you just go with anything like I do?

V31751

01-30-2015

Quote:
GrosPigeon:

When it is soon? I really would like to see you play.

EDIT: Maybe not today? I might get couple 100 to check your stream. I dunno if you are popular. No one seems to know you, but yea Cowsep might host you or I can just ask guys to check your stream while he is offline.

GrosPigeon

01-30-2015

Quote:
V31751:
When it is soon? I really would like to see you play.

EDIT: Maybe not today? I might get couple 100 to check your stream. I dunno if you are popular. No one seems to know you, but yea Cowsep might host you or I can just ask guys to check your stream while he is offline.

I've almost never streamed before, due to hardware limitations but it's no longer a problem. I highly doubt that I would get hosted by any of the top league streamers since I only play on The Howling Abyss. And by soon I mean next week.