Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Riot, the restriction reason?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheldolas

01-15-2015

Dear riot i love your game, eventhough I am in EUW.
I wsa reported for eo-boosting and I really dont know why!
I lost a bit of my MMR but i really didnt get boosted so pls tell me why i got banned.
Can you see what happened.
Thx riot.

Candle Light

01-16-2015

Quote:
Sheldolas:
Dear riot i love your game, eventhough I am in EUW.
I wsa reported for eo-boosting and I really dont know why!
I lost a bit of my MMR but i really didnt get boosted so pls tell me why i got banned.
Can you see what happened.
Thx riot.

Riot doesn't read this Forum. Here are only players.
So if you want to talk to Riot employees - write to Riot Support, the button is in the top-right corner of this page.

Shiwah

01-16-2015

Quote:
Candle Light:
They realize their CR+RR system is shіt with a capital S, they are working on a new system which will be basically old improved Tribunal.

It was always intended to be a temporary stand-in for the Tribunal, so why do you think they're working on the new one ever since it got taken down?

Candle Light

01-16-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Quote:
Candle Light;18402768:
They realize their CR+RR system is shіt with a capital S, they are working on a new system which will be basically old improved Tribunal.
It was always intended to be a temporary stand-in for the Tribunal, so why do you think they're working on the new one ever since it got taken down?

It looks like you just have hard time comprehending things I say.
It's clear in the quote you reply to that the system is not all that "new" - it's good old Tribunal, just improved, I say it right there. What are you trying to pick on? And what for?

Quote:
Shiwah:
they're working on the new one ever since it got taken down

You say "new one" here, while it should be "fixing the Tribunal" instead.
It's simple clarity thing, no big deal, but since you are making a big deal of picking on words, then I guess I'll focus on clarifying the obvious.

This is basically what Riot said when they implemented CR system. And what Riot employees were telling to people who asked about Tribunal being in "eternal" recess. - They said there were some problmes with Tribunal, so they stopped it and are working on turning it back on, but since it takes so long they developed a different system to work on reforming and punishing people for certain behavior.

Shiwah

01-16-2015

Quote:
Candle Light:
It looks like you just have hard time comprehending things I say.
It's clear in the quote you reply to that the system is not all that "new" - it's good old Tribunal, just improved, I say it right there. What are you trying to pick on? And what for?

I was talking about the CR/RR system being a temporary stand-in. I apologize if it wasn't that clear.

So no, it's not because Riot realizes it's a shit system, it's because they never intended to keep it as the only one in place.

Candle Light

01-16-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
I was talking about the CR/RR system being a temporary stand-in. I apologize if it wasn't that clear.

So no, it's not because Riot realizes it's a shit system, it's because they never intended to keep it as the only one in place.

Ahh, so you picked on the cause... Okay.
It still doesn't dismiss CR+RR system being сrap and Riot realizing it. But yeah, since it's so improtant for you that you decided to cherry-pick on it - yes, they weren't intending it as a permanent solution to behavioral probems.

Shiwah

01-16-2015

Sigh, this "cherrypicking" was made to offer another point of view on the matter.

It's not like I don't understand your theory, but I simply don't believe it. And I would like everyone who reads here to form their own opinion on this by listening to both sides.

Candle Light

01-16-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Sigh, this "cherrypicking" was made to offer another point of view on the matter.

It's not like I don't understand your theory, but I simply don't believe it. And I would like everyone who reads here to form their own opinion on this by listening to both sides.

People here have been listening to the other side for months. Check threads across last 5-10 pages - there is plenty of talk about how just and cool CR+RR system is.

Besides, you haven't really opposed my statements with anything. All you did - clarified that Riot initially implemented CR+RR system as a temporary solution while Tribunal went inactive and that it might stay after Tribunal will go live again.

Shiwah

01-16-2015

Quote:
Candle Light:
People here have been listening to the other side for months. Check threads across last 5-10 pages - there is plenty of talk about how just and cool CR+RR system is.

...No?

All I see are OPs where people rant about it. Then, people explaining how it works. Then, opening posters that keep ranting or abandon their threads.

Candle Light

01-16-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
...No?

All I see are OPs where people rant about it. Then, people explaining how it works. Then, opening posters that keep ranting or abandon their threads.

Read replies to those who complain on this Forum closer. They contain not only explanations about how system works, but also suggestions and often blant statements about how a person who complains was rightfully punished. Even explanations themselves are mostly written in a manner that suggests that CR+RR system is perfectly fine and sound.