Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So they remove DFG from this game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrbitLike

01-14-2015

Took some time to realise that item was wrong on every level (I'll just go ahead and say that DFG was supposed to melt tanks but it ended up making squishies non existant to AP assassins). I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much happy about this. I just hope they don't **** it up with the compensations for champs that couldn't do anything anymore 'cause they got nerfed down to hell so now they are get DFG or get DFG.

In the post i readed they talk about Ahri (One of those who suffered most from the DFG issue where nerfs forced her to get it everytime) and Veigar. I'm kind of sure if they buff those, they'll be FOTM and nerfed riiiiiight back.

EDIT: Wroooooong section, woops.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImbaMDT

Recruiter

01-17-2015

Low elos are too strong *Facepalm*