Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High pings of more than 270ms from the past 15 days or so

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirrocksus

02-12-2015

Well this is the 3. patch and riot has still not fixed the issue yet.
I always ask people in game if they got ping issues and 1/5 usually have problems with massive ping spikes.
So it's odd that riot has not don something with this yet

hgrva

02-14-2015

Now it is even worse -_-.

Arastelion

02-14-2015

Bumping this.

I am from europe and I have been getting random lagg spikes since the past patch/fix. Have been getting pings from the normal 40 ms to, my record of writing, 650ms. Have never had this before and it's become game breaking.

Any news from Riot on this issue?

Maybe small edit, this has been an issue since the past 3, maybe 4 days. A small fix came in and now I have this.

Ryuukai Senpai

02-15-2015

I've been having this since patch 5.2 if I remember correctly.
Tried everything on my end already (calling with my provider, checking internet, pc, LoL troubleshooting page, etc.)
Also sent a ticket to riot and they suggested that I tried to follow the steps on the troubleshooting page which I've already followed.

I guess we'll just have to wait D:

LordR4in

02-15-2015

Same here but worse. 800 ping, severe packet loss, characters freezing, minions freezing, totally unplayable. My team all registered the same high pings. Support had 800 ping, adc had 400 ping, all reconnected twice and I tried as well to no avail.

In the afternoon, I had 60ms ping and no lag, so this is definitely a server issue. I can connect anywhere else without problems.

We need this fixed FAST!

OP SanJiiii

02-16-2015

i can't play anymore, normally it's 100 - 120 now it's >200 it' getting frustrating really pls fix fast

Hippodotamus1

02-23-2015

I don't think this is something that Riot can fix. They've relocated their servers and hence the high pings. Also, league is pretty popular and I doubt Riot is gonna ruffle it's feathers for a few of us unlucky blokes. I've already shifted to garena server. However I'm left with this account which has innumerable skins and around 10k Rp. What a massive letdown this has turned out to be. Anyways I'm done with this thread, no one from RIOT seems to be remotely interested in this anyway. Mods can close this. Have fun everyone, it's been a pleasure playing with you all. Maybe I'll check back in a year or so. Peace.

EDIT: IT'S BACK TO NORMAL> Thank you RIOT, for whatever u did, if u indeed did something. WOoooohooooo.