Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High pings of more than 270ms from the past 15 days or so

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippodotamus1

01-12-2015

I don't know what to do anymore. I've done all the steps Riot has asked me to do including the flushing of the DNS, port forwarding, everything.
I'm from India and I transferred my account from the NA server(280ms) to the EUW server since i got a latency of a very playable ~100ms. I've been playing here for more than 7 months with no change in latency.
Suddenly, there is this high ping which is completely ruining my experience. I haven't played a ranked game since this trouble began.
Please please help.

Hippodotamus1

01-14-2015

Bump.
It's still the same. This i'm sure has something to do withe servers migrating. FML i guess. Apparently, 90% of India playing on EUW are facing the same problem. Guess i'll keep waiting. Just invested in another 50E RP.

Zu Zu Kin

01-14-2015

Same problem here. I'm from Russia. Normal ping on EUW for me is around 60-68ms, but 15 days ago or so it started to raise to 140-160 (I had even 210 in one game). Can't play with this anymore. I would like to know what is this problem? Is Riot trying to make me tranfer to RU-server? But all my friends plays on EUW.

Wrote about this problem in the 'ping problem-thread' in General Discussion last week. No changes with my ping since then.

CaSPeG

01-14-2015

same here, guys

Zu Zu Kin

01-14-2015

Quote:
CaSPeG:
same here, guys

Where are you from?

CaSPeG

01-14-2015

Russia

DeluxeSlayerZ

01-18-2015

i have the same problem since 1-2 weeks
i used to get a ping of 150 all the time
but since last week i m getting 270 ping
it has become so laggy that i cant play at all
i m from india as well

DeluxeSlayerZ

01-18-2015

bump

Unconqu3red

01-18-2015

Same problem here. Ping shows 150-200 (Which is normal for me) But the lag spikes are like the ping is 1000+

Dhirajsapkal

01-18-2015

bump