Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rubeno2000

02-19-2015

still no skin can someone explane this?

RichardHoYT

02-20-2015

Sent my ticket 5 days ago, no replies yet.. not even from a bot :`(

ycekic

02-20-2015

Ticket send on monday and got a replay yesterday. Got the skin. Just give them some time to process all the tickets. Must be a hell of a job.

AutumnTea

02-20-2015

Still no success with my ticket... but I have hope. Somehow requests are being worked on it seems. This has be some weird trainwreck. I wonder why they still have it marked as "COMPLETE" here, as clearly many players who qualify for a mystery gift haven't received one..

NecrIon

02-20-2015

Sent a ticket, 2 days later received a reply together with the mystery skin. So they are working on it.

GelezinisSnapas

02-20-2015

Sent 2 tickets already and on the first reply they tell me that "the gifting list is still being generated", and on the second reply they just reply with some stupid survey. After waiting for so long I have no hope anymore. Thank you RITO!

iRageQuityou

02-20-2015

1 week and still no reply

StrangledPretzel

02-21-2015

1 week and still nothing.. yet my ticket has shown activity for the 2nd time... I feel completely ignored by Riot. This thread isn't even stickied anymore.. like we are of no meaning for Riot.

Well done Riot... well done.

MercuryStorm

02-21-2015

Sent my first ticket last week under 'General' and that one never got any reply, so I sent a second ticket 2 days ago under 'Missing account stats' and got my skin this morning
It's likely Riot are just getting a lot of tickets in particularly categories, so maybe try sending them another ticket under a different category if you hadn't had a reply in a few days.
Hang in there!

StrangledPretzel

02-21-2015

Or try another language! I sent a ticket in English a week ago, never got a reply. Tried it in German on wednesday and now have Championship Tresh!
Thx Riot!