Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UmbreIIaMovement

02-18-2015

Complete?? But i still haven't got mine!! I haven't been banned or anything

Lord of Gingers

02-18-2015

If you have met the requirements and did not get a mystery gift check to see if you have Riot Kayle. I met all the requirements but for some reason this was not realised and I was given Riot Kayle so some of you guys may have this too. And don't bother asking for something else or you'll just be told you get what your given like I was lol.

xI Judgement Ix

02-18-2015

Quote:
LeeLiYan:
Message You send to Riot is called ticket.
It's same link as in first post: https://support.riotgames.com

I wrote that I haven't got a skin and I was never restricted or banned.
And I have checked all my skins and nothing new came up.
And asked if they can check that for me as I might have been overlooked.
Pretty much it. They confirmed I should get a gift and they've added it to my account.
Btw message that You gotten a gift won't pop up anymore. You'll have to check manually.

I still haven't got a reply off riot or riot kayle or a mystery skin and I sent a ticket 4-5 days ago :/

EDIT: I am getting a bit paranoid about not getting one yet but hopefully it is nothing to worry about :P when I posted my support slip they said they was busy and to avoid bumping it.

Mei Lin

02-18-2015

Quote:
xI Judgement Ix:
I still haven't got a reply off riot or riot kayle or a mystery skin and I sent a ticket 4-5 days ago :/

EDIT: I am getting a bit paranoid about not getting one yet but hopefully it is nothing to worry about :P when I posted my support slip they said they was busy and to avoid bumping it.

Well I would wait few days and then try again with submitting a ticket. Maybe it got lost or something as they seem to respond pretty fast. I can only guess what happened.

xI Judgement Ix

02-19-2015

Quote:
LeeLiYan:
Well I would wait few days and then try again with submitting a ticket. Maybe it got lost or something as they seem to respond pretty fast. I can only guess what happened.

Ok thanks for the information :P did you say that they don't notify you in game? Aldo do they send you a email once it is done?

Horbeer

02-19-2015

candy cane miss fortune

Mei Lin

02-19-2015

Quote:
xI Judgement Ix:
Ok thanks for the information :P did you say that they don't notify you in game? Aldo do they send you a email once it is done?

No. Not in game. I've gotten response for my ticket by email with name of skin added to my account. When I logged in nothing popped up but skin was already there - unlocked.

NestWarrior

02-19-2015

wow

foxxof120

02-19-2015

where did you write it exactly?
because I tried with submit request but I don't know wich is the right selection to send it too.

StrangledPretzel

02-19-2015

more than 5 days and still no reply to my ticket.