Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutumnTea

02-18-2015

Man, I also wrote a support ticket.

I have never even received a warning, and that made sense, because I never even said a rude word to anyone... in the last 3 years that is. And 2014 is a part of that I reckon.

daniellizard

02-18-2015

Quote:
F1ix:
Hm, me too. Coincidence?

I think so. I've contacted the support guys and got a response today. I have a Final Boss Veigar now I was just thinking of getting the Leprechaun Veigar, but I guess that will do as well

I like the mystery gifting! I got Pulsfire ez for 490, Blood Lord vlad for 490 and Final Boss Veig for free! Sign me in for more

So yeah, just contact the support guys and wait patiently I've posted mine under Account Missing Stats and got a reply in 2 days

Zanbatou

02-18-2015

I made a ticket yesterday and already got a respond TODAY! They apologised for their mistake and i got Bioforge Darius!

Yasuo unleashed

02-18-2015

I had 5 games chat restriction... 5 games.
Never banned. No gift.
It's just a joke but however.

Phronetic

02-18-2015

Dear Riot,

Unfortunately I did not receive my mystery gift. However, I'm sure I did not receive any bans nor chatrestrictions this year or ever. Surely something went wrong?
I hope to get some help. :-(

Thanks in advance,

Phronetic

Mei Lin

02-18-2015

Quote:
Phronetic:
Dear Riot,

Unfortunately I did not receive my mystery gift. However, I'm sure I did not receive any bans nor chatrestrictions this year or ever. Surely something went wrong?
I hope to get some help. :-(

Thanks in advance,

Phronetic

Unfortunately noone will help You here. Write to support directly they will look into Your case.

I've sent my ticket yesterday and today received a response with name of skin given.
Thank You Riot ^^

For those who wonder.. double classic skin is a bug.

foxxof120

02-18-2015

Quote:
LeeLiYan:
Unfortunately noone will help You here. Write to support directly they will look into Your case.

I've sent my ticket yesterday and today received a response with name of skin given.
Thank You Riot ^^

For those who wonder.. double classic skin is a bug.

where do you find that ticket and what do you say in it, so they will help?

Myatsuh

02-18-2015

Received a reply to my ticket yesterday telling me how the gifting list is currently being generated, hah!

kafoteka

02-18-2015

I did not receive a skin and was never banned nor close to it since I play the game.

No problem though, I don't value skins that much. Is just to say that something failed in the distributions.

Mei Lin

02-18-2015

Quote:
foxxof120:
where do you find that ticket and what do you say in it, so they will help?

Message You send to Riot is called ticket.
It's same link as in first post: https://support.riotgames.com

I wrote that I haven't got a skin and I was never restricted or banned.
And I have checked all my skins and nothing new came up.
And asked if they can check that for me as I might have been overlooked.
Pretty much it. They confirmed I should get a gift and they've added it to my account.
Btw message that You gotten a gift won't pop up anymore. You'll have to check manually.