Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uxiro

02-15-2015

Is there a way to check if you received any bans? I didn't think I had any - got the "I agree not to leave any more games" thing because my internet was being crappy and I kept dropping, but no actual chat ban or ranked ban.

WigSpray

02-15-2015

No skin yet no ban?
I got the little message pop up after a game when someone salty reports you for nothing but that is it... rito pls :'(

darkasxx

02-16-2015

Wow.. Didn't had any bans or chat restricts. Got only 1 or 2 leave busters (which actually came from 1 leaving, because i had to go.), and had some pop ups that Iam got reported (players are jealous). I didnt got mistery gift. Alright.. Now about others. I got like 50~ friends in my League of Legends Friend list. 50%~ of them was with 200+~ games of chat restrict. 30~ +- Ranked restricts. Some of them even was banned for couple of days. AND THEY just got mistery gifts. Wow. Looks awesome. Be polite player - get nothing. Play however you want - gets everything. You made me sad Riot. Like everyone. You should really check players history which saying, that they were polite and make decisions.

Vilhjalmr

02-16-2015

Here's the truth

the-distribution-is.jpg

byiSpeedS

02-16-2015

Oye, esto es increĆ­ble macho, que no he recibido el regalo, cumpliendo TODOS los requisitos, de verdad, incluso tengo amigos que han recibido DOS regalos, no entiendo nada...

Feik

02-16-2015

Hello. Why I did not get mystery gift? ;/

Rashdow

02-16-2015

I had no ban and yet have no skin, why Riot? I do acomplish every requirement.
I don't understand how you decide to stop it when there is people missing.

TheHaiko

02-16-2015

im kinda mad ... i waited 2 month for notthing ... never got chat restricted or banned and OFC no skin rito mechs

xXMyNameIsXx

02-16-2015

I never got chat restricted or banned and didnt get my skin :/ RITO WHY YOU HATE ME? :c

StrangledPretzel

02-16-2015

1,5 months wait... no skin. I make a support ticket, 2 days later.. no answer. No indication when I get reply. No Rito members replying in this thread. What are you doing Rito?
It's not that I want to get that mystery skin so badly, but I want to get treated equally. You tell people they will get something, you have to live up to their expectations! This whole 'free skin' concept is a fail imo. This is bad publicity for Riot.