Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insane Thunder

01-11-2015

Don't know if you are aware of this, but I've seen and heard from a lot of friends that had a restriction and still received a skin.

darkasxx

01-11-2015

Can't wait for spirit guard udyr. haha

MyHolStinkNaKaas

01-11-2015

Quote:
Eambo:
There's probably a rhyme or reason to it, but for our purposes it's random. You could get it right now, or you could get it in a few days time - nobody (here) knows the order! :-)

most of my friends that got skins (not yet myself :P) but they all got skins from champs that they never play at all. E.g my buddy got KittyKat Katarina but he doesnt mid lane and if he does he doesnt use Kata and another friend got a Teemo skin which is a champ he does not like therefore never plays... is this an attempt by riot to get us to play the champs that we dont like or did some people get skins to champs that they actually play? might be a stupid question but so be it :P

pramit

01-11-2015

omg, this will be my second skin of euw account in my entire league of legends career. OMG

the first skin was the skin i bought for janna using my free 400 rp!

i am so excited!

although i have no idea if i was chat restricted or not in 2014..I do vaguely remember getting a warning...I am a good summoner and i even have the santa baron icon to prove it! please please riot give me the skin

Han S0L0 Lane

01-11-2015

Banned under 14 days.

Is that banned 14 days total or for like being banned 14 days in a row?

BoogieWP

Recruiter

01-11-2015

i didnt get anything my friends get one i am never banned or chat resriction never something like that and still nothing :c

Miky225

01-11-2015

At least please give us ETA.I'm still waiting for like 3 days for this gift .

erikolo878

01-11-2015

what is ETA

Miky225

01-11-2015

Quote:
erikolo878:
what is ETA

Estaminated Time Arrivall.Basciyl you will get it soon or something like that.Damn it i want my mstery it's so annoying to wait without any updates.

turboramin

01-11-2015

im still waiting :P