Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stelpower

01-11-2015

Hey Eambo. I was never banned or chat restriced. But i got the LeaverBuster twice cause i dc'd for no reason during ranked games...(1 or 2 times dunno). But as i said i never got banned or chat restricted so am i still eligible?? :-) would be happy if u answer me ^^

Proddit

01-11-2015

Is there a join date restriction? I joined at the end of August/beginning of September. I don't know if it's too far into the year to be eligible for the gift.

SpicyDeath

01-11-2015

Is there any updated info on how long it will take? I really want it and haven't recieved it. Just a small update. like we got 75% done or it should take at its maximum 1 day.
TY

NemesisSlayer

Recruiter

01-11-2015

Wow i finally got mine thanks riot for the skin Sorceress lux but would of pref a skin for a champion i play but still it's a free skin thank you very much ^^!!!!

Keyboardsmash69

01-11-2015

I've received a very short chat restriction(about 2 games) quite some time ago back in my lower levels after being mass reported by a 4 man premade for 'negative attitude'. Is there still a chance that I might receive a mystery skin does the duration of a chat restriction not take into account in this case? Thanks for responding in advance.

QuirkyTurtle

01-11-2015

5 days still nothing i hope to get an op skin... XD

Pyformex

01-11-2015

still checking every 15 mins if i got anything :X so excited for my 1st skin!

ThxWay

01-11-2015

Me too plz rito hurry up

DemonKingTom

01-11-2015

Does LeaverBuster keep you from getting this?

ZappVendetta

Recruiter

01-11-2015

what's the % of skins given by now?