Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neacail

Recruiter

01-11-2015

Same xD i wanna know what i got quickly :P

BalisticBankai

01-11-2015

heyy ermm i haven't had any ban restrictions and yet i haven't recieved any mystery skin, never flame at my teammates too always try to help them.

EmeraldSnow7

01-11-2015

Mate, if you read, it said that the distribution is still ongoing meaning that you will get your skin soon
Im pretty sure around 90% or something of league players are getting one so its gonna take a while to get round to your turn

karma messenger

01-11-2015

Still waiting. I have never been banned, restricted or even warned. Hope it will be here soon ^^

erikolo878

01-11-2015

I was curious if people who get place in lower priority Q still get the gifts because I have seen that question on quite a lot of places but never seen an answer on that question. And I myself am one of the people that has been placed in lower priority Q.
I hope i will get a skin but in understand your decision.

NemesisSlayer

Recruiter

01-11-2015

Waiting for my skin QQ hope i get something good pls ^^

iSkitt

01-11-2015

Quote:
Wind Cat:
Got grungy nunu. Like a spit to my face. Wish I was banned and not get any skin at all.

Grungy nunu is the best nunu D:

ZappVendetta

Recruiter

01-11-2015

w8ing for rito's love

kiwishrew

01-11-2015

Hey Eambo. I think I got a chat restrict in 2014 (7 games if I recall), but about a week afterwards, I also got the good behaviour IP boost. I'm not exactly certain where I stand. Also, surely a ban is worse than a chat restrict, that feels kinda bad that people can be banned for 10 days and get a reward for being good, when those who might've even just had a 5 game restrict are assumed to be worse in that they don't receive one :c

Cheplin385

01-11-2015

I play LoL since august and din't get any bans or chat restrictions. But 2 times I had a kind of warning like: "Everybody has a bad day, but (...)" Is this a reason not to get a mystery skin? And some people say you have to play for the whole year 2014 to get a gift. Is that true?