Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YIYOpower

01-11-2015

So i still am able to get my gift? im still waiting but i was a little concirmed that i didnt got mine xD

Gklys

01-11-2015

Thank you for making this FAQ!
I am waiting now...

Edit:
I already have it! Thank You Riot ^^

Metalleuxx

01-11-2015

got no bans no chat restriction, still clean yet still waiting!

Tiwtiw56

01-11-2015

I am here bwaiting for the skin, all my friends got theirs. I haven't been banned for more than 7 days, pls help me

A KissLike Smile

01-11-2015

So to clarify, looking in Gifting History won't show it? People have suggested it and I have passed it on to those who have mentioned not finding out what they got.

Is Gifting History only for ones you send and not receive (like I originally assumed)?

Eambo

Wrenchman

01-11-2015

Quote:
Homura Akuma:
So to clarify, looking in Gifting History won't show it? People have suggested it and I have passed it on to those who have mentioned not finding out what they got.

Is Gifting History only for ones you send and not receive (like I originally assumed)?

Yup yup and yup. Gifting history doesn't show these ones (I assume because nobody actually bought it from the store!)

Gandalfs Shoes

01-11-2015

Wait so just to clarify Eambo is the 14 days 14 days altogether or just one 2 week ban?

Gedutis

01-11-2015

Got Riot - K-9 Nasus.Thank you Rito

http://postimg.org/image/sppmbf6yf/ (http://postimg.org/image/sppmbf6yf/)

A KissLike Smile

01-11-2015

Quote:
Eambo:
Yup yup and yup. Gifting history doesn't show these ones (I assume because nobody actually bought it from the store!)

In which case I shall desist giving people unhelpful advice at once (only said it a few times as a possible solution anyway).

But now I know better, thank you.

EDIT: A suggestion for a potentially faster way to see which one you got is to open the Skin section of the store, untick "Not Owned" and sort them by "Champions". The ones you have will have "Owned" under them rather than the price and you can browse them very quickly this way.

It doesn't work on skins not currently in the story though (Harrowing/Xmas ones etc.) so it's not a guaranteed way to find out.

NoahK1

01-11-2015

Do you need to play games to receive one? i mean with that that i like play a game and then go away for like 30 minutes. can you get a skin in those 30 minutes when you're online?