Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitsuno

01-11-2015

Okay thanks for the news, see you

ACiD FrosT

01-11-2015

Eambo, I'd like to ask 1 thing: why some chat restricted people still got this gift?

Eambo

Wrenchman

01-11-2015

Quote:
ACiD FrosT:
Eambo, I'd like to ask 1 thing: why some chat restricted people still got this gift?

I'm not 100% sure ACiD. My guess would be they either got the chat restriction this year (I think Riot are only calculating based on last year), or it was a really minor chat restriction. Or a bug...but I'm thinking more the former.

AmRsTyLz

01-11-2015

well i have a difrent prob this year riot closed ma acc 2 get me back since i was hacked anyway i never been chat restricted or baned be4 so am i gonna get a mistery gift or not ...

Sluuk

Recruiter

01-11-2015

do we only have to be in the menu, or do we have to play games in order to get the skin?

Eambo

Wrenchman

01-11-2015

Quote:
S4luk3:
do we only have to be in the menu, or do we have to play games in order to get the skin?

It'll pop up wherever, except in game. :-)

Sluuk

Recruiter

01-11-2015

Alright thanks, i hope i get an ashe skin or the rek'sai one

KiWiGiW

01-11-2015

I received chat restriction 1 day before Mystery Gifting ;(.
I think chat restriciton and leaverbuster should be both equal because is the same u leave the game or insulting ur teammates.

jinxed1git

01-11-2015

Eambo calming the **** of summoners all across EUW once more.

WP Eambo.

Omg itzCozmic

Recruiter

01-11-2015

Hey i didnt get banned i just got banned once when i updated the client and you guys were having issues with Mac client that it was crashing for no reason thats the only day i got banned why didnt i get a Mystery skin , and im not Toxic in my games