Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxHaumeaxX

01-11-2015

i got a smurf and he is lvl 7 and only got morgana and kayle, i have no skins or anything, will i get a skin or are those not enough too get a skin?

slathan

01-11-2015

had chat restrictions u.u

FrostyBollox

01-11-2015

i don't understand this I not received nothing me or my mate n were not been banned in a while but my other mates are on a talking bann for leaveing n verbal abuse/flaming n they go a skin wtf (RIOT LOGIC MUCH)

SkillzMK

01-11-2015

Little bit off topic but since this is the only place people react.
NA got free rp because the server was down, and we get nothing, even though our server is down way more often, like right now.

KingNitwit

01-11-2015

i was twice in a lower priority queue so i dont know if ill get it.
can some1 pls say if ill get it.

Revaro xBS

01-11-2015

Yo wtf ... i played on the last Friday before season ending, got my gold rank and i was happy. i did not get a pop up about getting reported. i come back on sunday and suddenly i have 5 game chat restriction and 3 game ranked ban ? Like, seriously? I didnt do anything to deserve that ... and since that, i got TWICE a 30 Game chatban and Report pop ups of things i DIDNT EVEN DO ... What the heck riot ?
Go back to the Tribunal System, its not fair how this Bot handels stuff ... People report me for no reason cause they are bad losers and im the one getting Punished for it ? Where's the logic in that ?
No one proves either Guilt or Innosence, so literally i can report all 9 People other than me after each game and suddenly League will be Empty one day or what?
I do not want to demand anything, heck i dont even care about the free Mystery Skin and stuff... But simply as that, im tired of playing 30 Games of chat ban, just to come back 2 days later and have another 30 Games Chat ban WHEN IM NOT EVEN ONLINE.

Phanmey

01-11-2015

Dang it, got like 10 15 chat restriced in the start of 2014. Im pretty bad.

PeterPaper

01-11-2015

How about when I didint recieved any chat bans or any other game restriction in 2014 but Unfortunately I am curently on chat ban which i got 3 days ago .. basicaly year 2015 already Am I still getting mystery gift or I am out ?

PeterPaper

01-11-2015

Just a Question ... I havent got any chat bans or any other restrictions over the last year but unfortunately I got chat banned for some ragging in couple of games 3 days ago ... Am I still getting mystery gift or not ? Not that I care I have pretty much all the skins I wanted to but just curious.

Melloi

01-11-2015

If you want to contact Riot please move over to the NA forums. Thats the only server Riot really cares about lol. Don't tell me otherwise, it's too clear after these years.