Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitsuno

01-11-2015

Still waiting..

SkillzMK

01-11-2015

Quote:
Eambo:
Current Distribution Status: Ongoing

What are the mystery gifts for?

I haven't received my gift, but my friends all did! Why do you hate me Rito?

The mystery gifts are currently still being given out! This may take another few days - this status will be updated when they are complete!

I got my mystery gift and clicked past it and..nothing? There's nothing in my purchase history or anything! Rito y u scam?

The mystery gift window that popped up actually said in white what you got. If you've closed this, there's only two ways to find out what skin you got:

- Looking through your champs manually. Teambuilder is probably the easiest way, as there's no timeout.

- Submit a ticket to Riot at http://support.leagueoflegends.com, who can check and confirm which skin you got.

I tried to use my skin but can't! Y U SCAMMING AGAIN?!

Some people have encountered this issue, which will fix itself. Simply try logging out and back in - if this doesn't work, give it about an hour or so from receiving and try logging out and back in once more. This will usually fix this issue.

I'm pretty dissapointed at the fact that i won't get a mystery skin because i got a 5 game chat restrict or something like that, and someone who had a Ban will get one.

BlackBurn69x

01-11-2015

Still nothing tho:c

Solomonkane23

01-11-2015

Im waiting to and i never get banned or chat restrited, im terrified that in the end it would be a taric skin, hope not

KatKit

01-11-2015

I got to be honest here.. I was realy hoping for a free skin since I got so few skins. But now I know that I wount recieve a skin becous I was chat restricted. Okay maybe I crossed the line when I tried to protect other people that was feeding or having a bad game. Since me myself have had a few of those bad games... and I just got enough of those flaming toxic people with realy bad behaviour. But congratulations to all of you people that are realy friendly and sportsmans like.

Bekkhildr

01-11-2015

I still cant understand how a "less than 14 days ban" can be considered more positive than a 12 games chat restriction though :\

Wolf Killer

01-11-2015

If i have 11 skins owned...i will get that mistery gift?

KiIvy

01-11-2015

Quote:
SkillzMK:
I'm pretty dissapointed at the fact that i won't get a mystery skin because i got a 5 game chat restrict or something like that, and someone who had a Ban will get one.

Same here Just one chat restriction for 5 games only once the system got out.
And people who kept getting 1/2/3/7/1/2/3 bans still get
them..

EDIT: GOT IT! WINTER WONDER LULU!

XxHaumeaxX

01-11-2015

is a warning for ''negative aditude'' (a guy gave me that cause i beat him in top lane as yorick (yorick op))
also a thing that gets u off the list?

pedroalex13

01-11-2015

Why my smurf account already recieve the mystery and my main not?