Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xI Judgement Ix

02-21-2015

Quote:
MercuryStorm:
Sent my first ticket last week under 'General' and that one never got any reply, so I sent a second ticket 2 days ago under 'Missing account stats' and got my skin this morning
It's likely Riot are just getting a lot of tickets in particularly categories, so maybe try sending them another ticket under a different category if you hadn't had a reply in a few days.
Hang in there!

Well for me I have been waiting a week on my first ticket in general but I posted a ticket in missing stats yesterday as people have been getting more results there XD Also the last activity has changed a few times on mine as well.
EDIT: I have recieved my mystery skin it was subterranean nautilus despite having astronautilus and abyssal XD

Tael Jenkins

02-21-2015

Solved after 2 days boys. Aviator Irelia

Rashdow

02-21-2015

I sent my ticket on monday and got a response today, it may take a while but you eventually get it so don't worry :P
Coral Reef Malphite

Derogich

02-22-2015

Bumpin this topic until i get response from support. 8 days and counting.

ShteLuJemTanGe

02-23-2015

Sent English ticket last Sunday - nothing.
Sent German ticket two days ago - nothing.

I stopped hoping. This is lame.

Dragoníxx

02-24-2015

Sent my Ticket previous Saturday (10 days ago)
Not a single reply, not even an automated message.
So I feel with you. This is starting to get ridiculous considering some of my restricted friends got a skin mid-january

ShteLuJemTanGe

02-24-2015

Finally I got response on my German ticket saying that my English ticket is being processed. At least I know they are not ignoring me.

Lemonwids92

02-24-2015

complete? wow no free skin for me xD no bans no chat restrictions, friends that have and still got free skin makes me :*( i have more than 10 champs with no skins, hit all requirements but nothing, i knew this would happen said it before and got told it was fine it was still ongoing alot of people to get through blah blah blah

ShteLuJemTanGe

02-24-2015

Quote:
Lemonwids92:
complete? wow no free skin for me xD no bans no chat restrictions, friends that have and still got free skin makes me :*( i have more than 10 champs with no skins, hit all requirements but nothing, i knew this would happen said it before and got told it was fine it was still ongoing alot of people to get through blah blah blah

Send a ticket to support and hope it works.