Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mystery Gifting FAQ [Distribution Status: COMPLETE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krabby

01-11-2015

I got chat resticted once (i think it was unjustified)
but im not sure when it was... can i somehow see when it was and if it was really justified?
i cant check my email cause it was stolen

Paradoxull

01-11-2015

So, I assume that the "Low-priority Queue" for Normal games given by the LeaverBuster is good then?
I got that thing for like 5 games, not bans/chat-restrictions/ranked-restrictions or anything..

Anchator

01-11-2015

[QUOTE=Paradoxull;18349491]So, I assume that the "Low-priority Queue" for Normal games given by the LeaverBuster is good then?
I got that thing for like 5 games, not bans/chat-restrictions/ranked-restrictions or anything..[/QUOT
why are you posting this? i assume you cant read

GoStepOnALego

01-11-2015

Rito thank you <3

TKS Uncle Dolan

Recruiter

01-11-2015

I got a low priority queue, but no ranked restrictions, bans, chat restrictions etc. I'm still eligible, right? @Rito

Drouwm

01-11-2015

So i have 520 honors and don't recive nothing but have 5 games chat restricted and don't get skin ? ok.. nice!

MeneerSjon

01-11-2015

I have been waiting for a couple of days now, i still got nothing. I never had a chat/ranked restriction. I do have been reported a few times, but that doesn't mean i'm not eligible right?

Leughost

01-11-2015

Don't know if not eligible or still waiting for skin! xD

Koobal

Recruiter

01-11-2015

Waiting here too

DesavuxNL

01-11-2015

Waiting... (: