Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you watch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gothrian

01-09-2015

Hi guys, so i recently started a new project were im writing a book for my daughter.
The book is based on league of legends in the time before summoners rift and you get to follow 2 people that gets sent out on a epic quest from the ancient water-God Ungnat-Rekai- Frendum (Or URF for short)
were they meet most of the League of legends champions and get to know them on how they were before they became legends (Teemo is a ultra paranoid creature that always thinks that someone wants to get him, Zed was bullied and has just started playing with his own shadow because no one ells wants to play with him for example)

Anyway i took it a step further then that.
i started a Minecraft Realm with my brothers and girlfriend were i will be building the citys that are going to be in the book and also the locations of intrest. in witch i have started recording and post on youtube, were i give commentary about how i am thinking, the in depth lore and stuff like that.

i askt around on a cupple of forums for feedback about the general idea and people seem to think that its a good one.. but my question now is "would you watch this?"

any feedback would be awsome, on tips or ideas that i can use

Pownarator

Recruiter

01-10-2015

I tottaly would :O! seems awesome :3

gothrian

01-10-2015

cool, check "Gothrian Tyrwolf"m on youtube, im doing videoes on mondays,wendsdays and fridays

Just had to edit this and say that im kinda desperate for feedback, im oerking on my comentary and i need to improve some recording quality as well, but i want to know HOW i should set the episodes up, like what people generaly would like to watch
ANY tips are welcome

Pownarator

Recruiter

01-11-2015

Okay, watched like the half from the first episode. The idea is awesome. but i think you kinda lack the skill of making these cities in the game. also you dont really get to the the point that quick. try to make the vids more xiting and stuff!

gothrian

01-11-2015

the skill on my builds will eventualy improve i think, im giving myself lots of space to do detailing later.
im still learning about editing and i think that im gonna have a intro ready by wendsday. but im having trubble with making the grindy stuff entertaining.
but im going to be more -to the point in my videoes from now on thank you

The first video was more of a introduction, the second one was me trying to clip together were i build in the fort and the third was a caving episode, i feel like im a bit all over the place atm acctualy