Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Which is the Best Option?

Mercenary Katarina! 3 6.38%
High Command Katarina! 17 36.17%
Bilgewater Katarina! 9 19.15%
Wait for a Sale, then buy one! 7 14.89%
Leave it be, they aren't worth the RP! 11 23.4%
Voters 47 .

The Best Katarina Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerathos Dagon

Hello there,

I have recently bought Katarina, and I really like her, especially her ultimate and Shunpo. So, I have some spare RP left, and am thinking of buying a skin for her.

However, as I looked through her *available* skins, I saw that only "Mercenary Katarina", "High Command Katarina" and "Bilgewater Katarina" are available.

If "Kitty Cat Katarina" was still available, I would've gone for that one immediately. But since that one is not available anymore, I'm not so sure what skin to buy, or to even buy a skin for her at all.

Imo, the skins mentioned above look... Unworthy... Yet not so bad as to not consider them options at all... I guess that's the best way I can explain it. :S

I really am at a loss here, so I really needed to ask you guys(/girls :P) what you think.

Greetz, Zerathos

PS: I kind of have the exact same problem with another champion I really like, Miss Fortune. Which of her skins is the best? Or should i just leave her at her classic skin?

MMG Guffaz

DOnt waste your RP on kata skins, also Waterloo MF is nice.

Katarina's best is High Command and MF's best is Secret Agent (without that retarded hat)