Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Perma Banned why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NzAr

01-09-2015

My account is banned.I sent ticket and waitin but ı want to know why banned? Request is #15474902 Battalbey KA

Scoustar

01-09-2015

You are not alone - it seems a few players have had a similar problem.

I imagine once Riot have sorted out the issues with their servers they will be able to look at these sporadic individual cases.

LlewellynW

01-09-2015

Hi,

I have the same problem. Just got a random email this morning. What is the content of your email?
Similar to mine?

"Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Sun Feb 22 22:22:22 UTC 2201"

Èlite Akineko

01-30-2015

same here

Oreemo

01-30-2015

Same for me

Oreemo

01-30-2015

@RiotLyte any reason ?

noodleeater

01-30-2015

same here

hi im kado

01-30-2015

Riot has imposed a banning system against those people who they suspect to use script/3rd party programme. T

There are players like me who got dragged into this even though I'm innocent against those claims.

If you are innocent then submit a ticket to Riot support and follow their instructions when they reply and provide as much info as possible. Meanwhile you just got to wait. I'm sure Riot will inspect each case thoroughly and make sure things are right. Come back and comment to let us know how it goes.

VS TJ Ruyi Jingu

01-30-2015

im also innocent but idk how to sent a ticket etc. i tried finding it out but they refined the Support ticke~
Played around 5 years now sudden ban . .. really i can get it the idea that they want to remove hackers/modders of their game but i do hope they consider that they're flaws in their Strats.

Loordz

01-30-2015

I have sent the ticket and got an automatic response, already e-mailed them again, i am innocent i want my account back for god sake.