Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MAC client crashes and then doesn't start up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvothe Caesura

01-09-2015

Hi guys,

I was in a match, when my client after about 7mins into the game just crashed for no reason. So I relogged and started the game again, when the same thing happen after being 1min in the game. I was frustrated but gave it a nother try. So I came back into the game, still standing in mid and clicked towards the minions. And right 15secs into the game, it crashes again.
So then I restarted my Mac and tried to login in. But now the launcher won't even start. I always crashed with the error message:
"Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information."

The Mac client has now been bugged for quite a long time, freezing for 1sec when first blood come, huge lag spikes and other stuff you guys (at Riot at least) know.
Can you please provide any feedback how we can fix this and maybe start to fix the Mac client in a whole? I really destroys the game feeling and to be honest I don't want to play anymore because of all the Mac bugs!

MDTwenTy

01-09-2015

Happened exactly the same with me a few minutes ago during a ranked game.

Brief Seraphim

01-09-2015

Same here. Now i cant even re-download it.

Jotte MD

01-09-2015

+1

gg

epicplayer24 7

01-09-2015

i can't open it and i have tried everything. is this a problem for riot or can we fix it ?