Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking to create a group of newish players for fun games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kynik0s

01-08-2015

I started playing LoL a few months back and the game is really great, but its really discouraging to play with random people getting my butt whipped all the time. I'm not very good.

I want to improve things by getting a group of friendly noobish people to game with on a regular basis. I think that would be a lot more fun!

Add Kynik0s if you want to have some games for fun with me~

ReDiSH

01-09-2015

Add me bro main jungle with rek sai

crystlyia

01-09-2015

i hope im not too much of a noob but i would love to play with you

Kynik0s

01-09-2015

There's no such thing as too much of a noob for me lol. What I'd love to do is make custom games with 10 people I know.

Added both.

WrathAwaken

01-11-2015

Feel free to send an add my way. Only been playing a short while, but I know the basics.

Landior

01-11-2015

i am new to this and dying 5 times easily per game need a team to help me along and teach me

MrSalvm

01-11-2015

Hey this sounds good.
Add me I'm now playing fizz and try to master the sushi roll.

Wanotiki

01-12-2015

Quote:
Landior:
i am new to this and dying 5 times easily per game need a team to help me along and teach me

Don't worry about this Landior. You will die lots while you are learning. Dying is not always a bad thing. There are times when dying can benefit your team.

Just focus on learning the basics and improving your mechanics. If you die, try to understand why you died and how you could have prevented it! (did you have wards? Were a lot of the enemy missing on the minimap etc)

Anyone in this thread looking for someone friendly to play with add me!
I can try to help any questions you have too

IGN: Wanotiki

MoonMoonPie

01-13-2015

Oh I would love to play with people who are Wood V like me! I've been playing for 8 months or so and even though I'm a lot better than when I first started, I'm still a big noob! Doesn't help that when you are coupled with more experienced randies, they start flaming which only makes you feel worse than you already do for sucking.
I hate flaming but I will defend if I or a team mate gets flamed.

Kynik0s

02-05-2015

Bump