Help with runes (and appropriate masteries) for singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sousan Sto Helit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-05-2011

I'm deliberating on which runes to get, mostly yellows and blues. MPen reds are pretty obvious to me, since he doesn't really benefit from any others, and his fling and poison can actually deal some nice damage (and also important if you get spell vamp to make him heal more). And for quints I figured out that MS are the best for him. For yellows, I've seen most guides list dodge seals, with the other alternative being flat armor, but I figured that it's only worth getting if you get Nimbleness. The extra 10% MS can help but it's too situational. Also, I usually prefer to run 9/0/21 for the extra MPen even when going full tank, and the 21 utility seem nearly must have. So would it still be worth it taking dodge even if I don't get the defense masteries? And for blues, is early game magic damage that much of a threat to prefer flat MR over MR/level for him?

EvL Odin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-05-2011

add me ingame. ill help u out

WTF Alien

21-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondil View Post
add me ingame. ill help u out
Why do people do that? Just post it here, so the rest of the world can read it too....

EvL Odin

21-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF Alien View Post
Why do people do that? Just post it here, so the rest of the world can read it too....
Yeah so people can troll about my build and playstyle...awesome idea

Also : WTF ITS AN ALIEN

Rydra

EvL Odin

21-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydra View Post
Fail guide...

No Thornmail, wrong masteries, wrong runes.

well a good guide if u wanna totally feed

Kyrathus

21-05-2011

I usually use 10/5/15 masteries, red: m.pen/yellow: hp per lvl/blue: m.res per lvl/quints: movespeed
ghost(must have)+ignite(works nice with ur poison)

corebuild: mercury treads (or of swiftness when we have a better tank + get tenacity from somewhere else), RoA, FoN

then: thornmail/sunfire/banshees or depending of the enemy teams main damage (AD or AP) i choose sth else or even go for damage myself.

Thats it, I get great survivability from that and can chase almost every champion down and secure kills for my team.

Sousan Sto Helit

21-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydra View Post
So basically what you're saying is just drop offence and utility and go full defence? Because that's what that guide says. I want to keep my 9/0/21 masteries and wanted help comparing dodge vs armour and flat MR vs MR/level in that case, not when going full defence.

Sousan Sto Helit

21-05-2011

@Thorondil, I'll try to find you in-game when I can but I'd still prefer that you write it here, and ignore trolls. Singed is really flexible and can go several wyas, especially when not in a premade in a normal solo queue game

ClaKK

21-05-2011

Get dodge yellows (and dodge mastery+nimbleness is kind of a must on Singed for more running speed). I have a mix on my blues (3 flat and 6 per level) but I think your ultimate already gives you plenty of MR so it doesn't matter.

Also, for masteries I've always used good ol' 0/15/15, cause Singed needs as much speed as possible.