Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Zaygara, The Revenge Seeker.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1DeSSaSteR1

01-05-2015

Zaygara, the Revenge Seeker

Lore: (Can Be Improved By Riot)
Since Zaygara was a child, his father who was a captain in the Noxus Military, loved him so much, but one day he got got a task from the king to lead his troops and go to the battlefield and bring victory back. It was that day when a warrior called Darius, belonged to the soldiers he was leading, refused to execute the orders that was given to him and killed his captain in order to win the battle no matter what the losses are not like zaygara's father who wanted a clear victory without much deaths. When Darius came back from the battle he got honored instead of punished.
Zaygara and his mother heard what happened from one of the soldiers. In the following day, Zaygara’s mother committed suicide due to the pain she felt in her heart and left her two children Zaygara who was only 15 years old and his little brother who was younger then him by 8 years alone in this cruel world. At that same day, Zaygara swore on his parents honor that one day, he will get revenge on the killer of his father and in order to achieve that promise he left Noxus with his little brother and traveled all around Runeterra to seek powerful enemies.
Darius heard about the two kids and decided to kill them as he thought his duty consisted on killing the cowards and their families but it was too late for that, however Darius wouldn't give up easily so he decided to wait for them to show up in the league and finish them off.
On his way, he encountered Zed who saw potential and a massive amount of hatred in him after a long fight that Zed has won, and as he asked Zaygara about the reason of the hatred he had inside him, Zaygara explained the whole story, after that Zed has chosen to train him and make a great assassin out of him. After 5 years of hard training Zaygara has become a powerful beast that can control the shadows easily and the best student of Zed's followers, as a reward for his accomplishments Zed gave him a legendary Katana and a Mask so he can be recognized as a follower of Zed, he also promised Zaygara that he will take care of his kid brother for him while he is absent.
Zaygara chose a dark forest which was full of dangerous monsters and creatures to be his home so he can get stronger with every day that passes. and when Zaygara decided to join the League in order to meet Darius and get revenge on him by cutting off his head just like the way his father was killed, he said to his little brother : “Train to get stronger and stronger and when you feel that you're ready, join the league and come to me so we can get revenge, not only on our father’s killer but on the whole kingdom that didn't punish the traitor for what he has done“
On the road to the League Zaygara encountered Master Yi who saw the fancy Katana on his back and tried to take it by force, but he couldn't because of the great power that Zaygara gained in the past few years, Master Yi was amazed by that power too, so he apologized for his intensions and declared Zaygara as a fellow friend.

“Revenge is a powerful feeling that cannot be suppressed, it will be a burden until it’s fulfilled“
--Zaygara

Splash Art:
He will basically be looking like this:
This is the forest in the splash art:
The little house in the background would be looking like this:
and his knives will be looking like this:

Skin Idea:
Justiciar Zaygara

Important Notes and Description:
-This is basically what the champion will look like but please note that there is somethings that must be edited:
-i don't know how to draw very good so please when you try to make a good splash art for the champion , make him look thinner with good muscles ( basically like Talon / Zed )
-the weird thing in the top of the picture is a fogg in the forest colored in black and the house in the background is his house with his brother in it looking through the window
-the mask he is wearing is half angry half sad
-the dead bodies are from noxus army who was on their way back to the empire
-his katana looks big but when he put it out the blade only comes out but the decoration stay at his back
Champion Description:
Zaygara is a well trained assassin, not a ninja, who seeks revenge, he walks stealthily on the rift, his voice is thick, but calm, his laugh is loud but calm too.
Joke: - What do you mean joke? I don’t have time for that!
-
Taunt: iiii will bring justice to the league and iiii will kill all the betrayers!
Dance: Zaygara opens a dark portal beneath him and enters it then comes back from above with a different color of his jacket (white) (every time a summoner uses Ctrl+4 or types /Dance and finish this animation the color of Zaygara’s jacket will change from white to black or from black to white)
Laugh: Zaygara is a calm person but possessed with revenge so his laugh should be slow as he kills his enemies, calm like his personality, evil just like his intentions
Upon recalling: Zaygara looks around (Right then Left then From behind) carefully waiting for other champions to gank him then waves away (in a cool manner) 1 sec before he recalls.
Taunt to Darius: “TODAY!! YOU SHALL DIE BY THE HAND OF JUSTICE”
Upon killing Darius: "You thought you could escape my revenge ? hahaha xD don't be a fool!"
If Zayagara is chasing Darius and Darius is running away from him, Zaygara gains a Taunt for the time being:"You're one to talk about cowardness, COME BACK HERE TRAITOR!!!(Zaygara screams)"
Taunt to Katarina: “Your father taught you how to be an Assassin ? Mine taught me how to be a MAN!”
Taunt to Swain: “your little birds will not protect you from me, TRAITOR”
Taunt to Draven: “YOU will be NEXT after your BROTHER!”
Taunt While near a friendly Zed: “Master! I finally made it here! Thank you for everything you've done for me.”
Taunt while near a friendly Master Yi: “Good to see you again old friend!”
If you chose him in the champion select he will say: “This is my chance to kill them all” (calmly)
While moving: “Move slowly, kill fast, escape faster”
“You can’t understand me summoner”
“I will show them what terror means!”
“I don’t kill for fun, I kill for a reason summoner!”
“My little brother will join me soon!”
When he dies: “Death will never reach me as long as I have the shadows on my side!”
Then Zaygara collapses as his body starts fading away to the shadows world leaving his clothes and weapons and all of the objects that was on Zaygara on the ground.
Upon casting his Q: "die" (calmly)
Upon casting his W: "Come With me .." (calmly with an evil laugh)
Upon casting his E: "Here I Am!"
Upon casting his R: *Cries out loud* "FATHER"

Attack Animation:
With the knifes:
-he uses his knifes to attack the enemy unit one hit by his right Arm and the other one with his left Arm / upon a critical strike he uses both knifes to slice the enemy.
With the katana:
-He slices the enemy unit with his kata from the top of his shoulder to the bottom of his legs, Right to Left, Left to Right / upon a critical strike Zaygara penetrate the heart of the enemy unit with his katana.

Overview:

Attributes:
Assassin (melee)
secondary role: Fighter
Stats:
Attack Power: 9/10
Ability Power: 1/10
Defense Power: 3/10
Difficulty: 8/10
-Health 560(+85 per level)
-Nothing
-Attack damage 60.01 (+3.4 Attack Damage per level)
-Attack speed 0.66 (+3.2 % per level)
-Movement speed 365
-HP regen 8.02 (+0.60 per level)
-Armor 25.01 (+3 per level)
-Magic resist 29.1 (+1.25 per level)

Abilities:

241545Passive: One Down, Few More To Go!
-After killing an enemy champion zaygara can cast his E again BUT with a new content which is: Zaygara can teleport behind the back of the nearest enemy champion, with his shadows abilities, after killing another one before him (1000 Unit radius and the center of the circle is where the previous champion died so if the 2nd champion gets out of the range Zaygara can no longer teleport to him)
and assists count (this ability has 4 seconds cool down so if Zaygara does not teleport in 4 seconds the ability get canceled and he can no longer teleport to anyone)
-if enemies can't see Zaygara he gains 2% movement speed, if he becomes visible to them, Zaygara loses his passive (after becoming invisible to the enemy, Zaygara needs to wait 5 seconds before getting back the movement speed buff).

241546Q-Black Tornado:
10/9/8/7/6 Cool down
Zaygara uses his shadow abilities to give him a boost to turn around himself dealing damage of (60/90/120/150/195 + 70% of his current attack damage) with his knifes to all enemy units in this ability's range (350 range) and making enemy champions bleed for (20/30/40/50/60 +10 % of his current attack damage) for 2 seconds.
Bonus effect:
Zaygara can recast this ability again after 1 second dealing 10% less damage and slowing the targets within the ability range for 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% and giving the bleeding stacks 1 additional second.

241534W-kidnapping under the dark:
23/21/19/17/15 Cool down
Passive:
Every third basic attack he deals (his current attack damage) (+5%/7.5%/10%/12.5%/15% of his current attack damage)
Active:
Zaygara kidnaps an enemy unit within his basic attack range (he moves fast) and drags him along to a near location he chooses (within 950 unit radius). when he lands on the location chosen, the target gets stunted for 0.5 seconds dealing a damage of (50/70/100/130/165 + 60% of his current attack damage).
Bonus effect:
Zaygara gains 10% movement speed for 4 seconds.

241535E-Tremendous chase:
20/18/16/14/12 Cool down
Zaygara turns into black smoke (shadow) and becomes untargetable while dashing light speed towards the cursor (390 Range) knocking enemy units up at the end of the dash for 0.5 seconds dealing (40/65/90/115/145 + 85% of his current ability power).
Bonus effect:
Zaygara can recast this ability to dash again half distance of the first one (195 Range) without affecting any enemy with any sort of CC (just to avoid incoming projectiles) but if he doesn't recast it in 4 seconds the bonus effect gets canceled.

241547R-Revengeful Rage:
10/90/80 Cool down
Passive: (empowered)
-Zaygara gets 5% Attack Speed if hit by a basic attack or ability and this effect stacks up to 5 times, the stacks are lost upon not getting damage for 10 seconds.
Active:
-Zaygara cries out loud turning all red colored full of rage and anger, putting out his Katana from his back to use it, increasing his basic attacks range by 100/115/130 and getting a Bonus Effect to his abilities for a duration of 10/14/18

Recommended items:
-Starting items:
237158 - 237160 X 2 - 237161
-Necessary items:
237166 / 237165 - 237167 - 237168
-Core Build: 237166 - 237165 - 237167 - 237168 - 237173 - 237176
-Situational: (if you play against an AP Top) = 237174 / (if you play against a tank + armored champ) = 237175
-Defensive: 237173 - 237178

Masteries:

Runes:
Greater Quintessence Of Attack Damage X 3
Greater Glyph Of Scaling Magic Resist X 6 / Greater Glyph Of Magic Resist X 3
Greater Seal Of Armor X 9
Greater Mark Of Attack Damage X 9

Skills Upgrading:

Friendly Champions:
Zed / Master Yi
Enemy Champions:
Darius / Draven

Special Event:
when there is Darius and Zygara in the game a special event pops up at minute 25:00 called "The Battle Is ON": in this event Zaygara must kill Darius and Darius must kill Zaygara within 10 minutes ( assists count )
-Upon killing Darius Zaygara gain a bonus to use against darius = Zaygara takes 10% less damage from Darius and deal 10% more damage to him and while moving towards him within 1200 unit radius zaygara gains +15% movement speed, if zaygara wins the event he gains a new Taunt while near darius : "Justice has been server as promised !!!"
-Upon killing Zaygara Darius gain the same effects with a new Taunt: ( i don't know figure out something by yourselves , i don't like him either ways xD )
-As an icon for the buffs: Zaygara gains the head of Darius / Darius gains the Heart of Zaygara

Ending:
Thank for reading all of this , I hope you like my creation, I basically created this champion cause I want to see him participating in league and if there is any problem with him just edit it or improve it for example the range / damage ect … I don’t know how that works with league of legends so I created Zaygara based on other champions.
If this champion gets released I’ll create another one after 1 year (season 6) that champion will be his kid brother.

Edited:
-I increased the CD of the Q and decreased its damage
-I reworked the W
-I "nerfed" the E a lot since its so OP and added some more CD to it
These changes are based on fellow summoners comments.

Edited 2:
-I Reworked the passive
-I Nerfed the Q/W/E/R
-I Edited A LOT the lore
-I Edited the Taunts
-I Edited the Stats
-I Edited the special event to be FAIR

Edited 3:
-Got some more CD to the Q and a little slow
-Got some more CD to the R
-Updated his friendly champs
Edited 4:
-Reworked the whole abilities for the champion

1DeSSaSteR1

01-06-2015

Guys ? any comments ?

FloRaider42

01-06-2015

You need to have a lot more patience on this forum, it usually takes days to get some feedback.
Sadly I am busy ATM, but I will maybe check again later.

1DeSSaSteR1

01-06-2015

Allright !

1DeSSaSteR1

01-09-2015

Guys any feedback ... >_>

Pownarator

Recruiter

01-10-2015

Hey ,

I like the consept and basic ideas behind this champ, buuuut its too op.

Q: look at the Damage. it gets around 500 at lvl 18, what is ridiculous with a slow and that low cd.
also the bleed is longer then the cd so its like a ridiculously op mundo q? (even stronger with empower)

W: meh.

E: Holy ****? This is ahri ult with 10 sec cd? that i ridiculouly op! the mobility will be mad. and he can be everywhre on the map!(even more if he gets cd! AND EMPOWER?!).

Im just not sure about this. he seems way too op.
sorry but the basic idea is cool :3.

1DeSSaSteR1

01-10-2015

Quote:
Pownarator:
Hey ,

I like the consept and basic ideas behind this champ, buuuut its too op.

Q: look at the Damage. it gets around 500 at lvl 18, what is ridiculous with a slow and that low cd.
also the bleed is longer then the cd so its like a ridiculously op mundo q? (even stronger with empower)

W: meh.

E: Holy ****? This is ahri ult with 10 sec cd? that i ridiculouly op! the mobility will be mad. and he can be everywhre on the map!(even more if he gets cd! AND EMPOWER?!).

Im just not sure about this. he seems way too op.
sorry but the basic idea is cool :3.

First, thank you for your support and as i said earlier i don't know how the damage works with lol so based on your opinion i will edit all of the OP things , as for the Q i will lower the damage and increase the CD a little bit, for the W i will make it look cooler and for the E i'll decrease its OP-ines xD so check it out again after the rework

Pownarator

Recruiter

01-10-2015

okey , i like the splash art btw cx

Big Leoy

01-10-2015

Is it just me or is the special event REALLY one sided xD Do you have some kind of hidden hatred for darius DeSSaStEr?

1DeSSaSteR1

01-10-2015

Big Leoy, i actually do have a hatred for him xD and it is one sided but as you can see i stil lgetting feedback so i will eddit that one too as soon as i get more opinions ...