Error: " Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torav

21-05-2011

Error: " Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

I've reinstalled Lol, updated Adobe Air, checked my firewall, forwarded ports on my router..but nothing worked,
Now i'm tagged as a leaver in five games and i still don't know how to solve this issue..

Help please

Skelton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torav View Post
Error: " Unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

I've reinstalled Lol, updated Adobe Air, checked my firewall, forwarded ports on my router..but nothing worked,
Now i'm tagged as a leaver in five games and i still don't know how to solve this issue..

Help please
Try disabling your firewall and antivirus for the duration of your play and try a custom bot game first.

Torav

21-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelton View Post
Try disabling your firewall and antivirus for the duration of your play and try a custom bot game first.
Done, did not work

Torav

24-05-2011

UP. Really need help, i can't play anymore.

Bulldock

Recruiter

24-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torav View Post
UP. Really need help, i can't play anymore.
You always get that message? don't u have times that you pass that message but when loading the game crashes again?

Torav

24-05-2011

It happens everytime, i can't even see the loading screen (where bars under the champions fill up to 100%)

Bulldock

Recruiter

24-05-2011

i have the same problem (kind ove)
check out the panda media booster install

DaGuppi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-05-2011

Same problem. I dont use firewalls, so this message is ****. Now i recieved a letter, it says now i'm a level 1 leaver and i am going to be banned.
I never leave games, the client dont allow me to play sometimes and tell me that message. Please solve this problem LoL support, and delete my leaving stats.
Thanks,
katraat

Torav

24-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldock View Post
i have the same problem (kind ove)
check out the panda media booster install
In which way should i check it? I uninstalled but it didn't work

mekarerX

24-05-2011

i have the same problem and because this i banned