Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

E&G Winter Games; 24-01-2015; NO DIAMONDS ALLOWED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuenie

01-04-2015

Winter is here again. Cold days keep us indoors. In our opinion the best moment to organize an awesome League of Legends tournament. Are you searching for that? Then join the E&G Winter Games now! This tournament is a fun based open mega tournament. We will seed as many teams as we are capable of with a maximum of 64 teams. There is only one limitation. Diamond players or higher are not allowed. We have experienced that our tournaments are more popular in the bronze to platinum division. However, there is always that one diamond team winning the tournament. We feel that it is a more fun experience for all teams when we do not allow these diamond players. So sign up in our Battlefy and participate in the E&G Winter Games on the 24th of January!

You can register here: http://battlefy.com/esports-and-gaming-foundation/eg-winter-games/549873da58f1a04000f10c27/info

When registering please keep in mind that those names will be used for the prizing out of our event. Spelling mistakes or name changes could lead to winning the tournament and not receiving your price.

Zuenie

01-08-2015

Free agents are allowed in this tournament. However, initiative and communication is required so that we are sure full teams will be filled and are available on the day of the tournament.

It is still risky to register as a free agent since you are dependant of the other 4 free agents. We advice you to first try to register as a full team with people that you know. If that does not work you could risk registering as a free agent.

Tonger

01-09-2015

Just one question before i sign my team up, if someone were to advance to diamond after we signed up for the tournament would the player be unable to participate in the tournament?

One of our players are currently in plat 1 therefore my question.

Thanks, Tonger

Zuenie

01-10-2015

Thank you for your question Tonger.

Unfortunately for your team mate we have to be strict about the rules we set up. So if your player at the moment of the tournament is a Diamond player he will not be allowed to play. I recommend you to register with a substitute player that could take in his place if he would advance to Diamond.

Hope to have informed you enough,

Zuenie

FnaticFraze424

01-10-2015

i am silver how i can join in this tournament?

Zuenie

01-10-2015

Preferably we have you join with 4 other players that you are familiar with. If you want to register alone as a free agent that is also possible. When you follow the link given in the first post of this thread you will see our tournament page. Here you can join by pressing the big blue JOIN button on the page. Afterwards you will have to create a Battlefy account or register with your Facebook account.

Zuenie

01-22-2015

We got a good question in the mail. Just to be clear: Diamonds of season 4 are not allowed in the tournament.